What's new

The Anything Thread

...I'd be if my dentist looked like that....

I started to post a picture of my dentist so you could see she's beautiful, and in addition to that, she's smart, funny and a great conversationalist. Not scary at all, and yet she still scares me to death. Well, not "death", literally, but this is what I look like when she says "say ahhhh" :scared:

...That makes you not the youngest. I stand by BE's comment...
Wait, this just isn't right, I thought I was not the youngest? Now you say Darren is not the youngest, then you say BE is not the youngest? So, who's not the youngest? I think I was not the youngest first. I may have to get Stan the Man to help me with this! :taz:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Wait, this just isn't right, I thought I was not the youngest? Now you say Darren is not the youngest, then you say BE is not the youngest? So, who's not the youngest? I think I was not the youngest first. I may have to get Stan the Man to help me with this! :taz:

I'll clear this up. I am not the youngest by far. :001_tongu

Last edited:

Well Randy, we can all be not the youngest, sharing is what TATers do best.

I clear this up. I am not the youngest by far. :001_tongu
But I'm still more not the youngest than you are!
Well Randy, we can all be not the youngest, sharing is what TATers do best.
Okay, I'll share. I'm not Stan the Man, after all. We can all be not the youngest. Well, except for BE. Unfortunately, we can't share this with her. I'm afraid someone has to be the youngest all by themself, and it looks like that has to be her. But don't worry, Danielle, we still love you and you are one of us in every other way. You just can't be not the youngest! :thumbup1:
Superman: Anti-American?

What is this world coming to?
:blink::blink::blink:
...Again, I say, bollocks!!! :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown
Amen, broher!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I hope it turns out to just be a threat intended to make the world realize he fights for everyone and then just fades away.

It happens. :lol: Felt I could use a bit more anonymity moving forward.

Then you might want to get rid of the big spinning red S. :lol:

WWCKD (What would Clark Kent do?) :blink:

:thumbup:

It is usually beer. And I rarely drink more than one. And that one could take me an hour or more. So maybe.

Like I said, generally no more than one every few weeks.

Oh, my poor pitas. :bored:

I'd be if my dentist looked like that.

I imagine it probably has something to do with the numbers of eagles left.

That makes you not the youngest. I stand by BE's comment.

You, however, may be the youngest. I thought you were older than me. No, wait, I think BE is the youngest.

I think young Matthew of QCS is the youngest at 19 or 20.

So, I don't remember how much I posted here about the goings on at work. But, I have been gathering my alliance, learning who I can trust and who not to. It has oaid off in some ways already. For example, one of my new allies makes his one hard cider. He gave me a bottle of it last week. It is rather large bottle but has a beer bottle cap. So no resealing it. I opened it tonight. Didn't really care for the flavour a lot but mixed it with some Woodchuck hard cider. Bloody he**! That stuff snuck up and kicked my arse when I wasn't looking! My room-mate could instantly tell and asked me if I was drun based on our texts. :lol:

So, I don't remember how much I posted here about the goings on at work. But, I have been gathering my alliance, learning who I can trust and who not to. It has oaid off in some ways already. For example, one of my new allies makes his one hard cider. He gave me a bottle of it last week. It is rather large bottle but has a beer bottle cap. So no resealing it. I opened it tonight. Didn't really care for the flavour a lot but mixed it with some Woodchuck hard cider. Bloody he**! That stuff snuck up and kicked my arse when I wasn't looking! My room-mate could instantly tell and asked me if I was drun based on our texts. :lol:

I'd say you've had enough hard cider for the week. :whistling:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
:thumbup:

It is usually beer. And I rarely drink more than one. And that one could take me an hour or more. So maybe.

Like I said, generally no more than one every few weeks.

Oh, my poor pitas. :bored:

I'd be if my dentist looked like that.

I imagine it probably has something to do with the numbers of eagles left.

That makes you not the youngest. I stand by BE's comment.

You, however, may be the youngest. I thought you were older than me. No, wait, I think BE is the youngest.

As far as I know they are actually on the increase and no longer in danger. Certainly not as rare as they were when I was young.

Top Bottom