What's new

Thanks, Sparki

A while back, I sent @Sparki in Budapest an injector and a few blades to satisfy his curiosity about injectors. I made sure to send him the TwinBlades to really tempt him.
It worked.. he's hooked and falling fast into the Injector Rabbit Hole and is an avowed SISSIE.. Welcome, Sparki, there's lots of room in here...:001_tt2:
Sparki shared a Hungarian website with Lord blades and some other goodies and I asked him to send me a couple of blades if he had time.
Holy Cats!!
I just received a package from him.... with all of these goodies in it.
That little cube at the bottom of the picture is shaving soap and those creams are two I've never heard of... this is going to be fun!
And, to share the fun... watch for a PIF from Sparki and YKMV for those Lord Razors....

IMG_20180409_092638_resized_20180409_092821175.jpg
IMG_20180409_092621_resized_20180409_092822726.jpg

A while back, I sent @Sparki in Budapest an injector and a few blades to satisfy his curiosity about injectors. I made sure to send him the TwinBlades to really tempt him.
It worked.. he's hooked and falling fast into the Injector Rabbit Hole and is an avowed SISSIE.. Welcome, Sparki, there's lots of room in here...:001_tt2:View attachment 874255 View attachment 874256
Thank you kindly, both for PIF and for your nice words.
I really enjoy injector razor that you send me, 8 shaves and counting ;)

And creams and soap (blue box/cube) are from Serbia. I was counting that you can find some Hungarian products when you are next time in Budapest.

Enjoy and happy shaving :)

ps.And I`m still counting on that beer when you are here ;)

@Sparki
I'm really intrigued by that cube of soap.. should I smash it into a mug or use it like a shave stick?
a beer or two or three or :a17:?

Last edited:
@Sparki
I'm really intrigued by that cube of soap.. should I smash it into a mug or use it like a shave stick?
a beer or two or three or :a17:?

You can smash it in some mug/ container or use it as a shave stick. People are mostly pressing it into some container and just use like that. It is soft and no need to melt or bother just press and it will go.

I`m sending one review of it:

So, I used the Eliot cream about 4 or 5 times now, alternating with others, and find it pretty good.
The first couple shaves with it and the Grip with a Twin were quite nice.
Yesterday, using the "O" clone and a single blade, I gave myself some irritation.
It's an easy cream to lather and is pretty slick with a faint but pleasant scent.
Bowl lathering gives a good quantity to work with but, for me, it's easy to overwater and thin it out. Which is what I think I did yesterday.
I've not tried the Palmira (cream of cube) yet but I'll report back.

Top Bottom