What's new

New . . and Thank You

Great story about getting into shaving, thanks for sharing. I can blame my youngest son for getting me into de shaving! I guess it isn't blame him, it should really be thank him! Anyways, welcome!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Old..... And you're welcome!

Lol, enjoy the ride, and venture out into the many other forums here.

You guys are awesome! Thank you all :001_smile

I am, indeed, enjoying my first steps into DE shaving. A part of me wants to drop a little dough on some of the cool stuff I read about all the time in here--new razors, great soaps, sweet brushes, etc. But the pragmatist in me is well-tuned and does its level best to keep the excited-little-boy desires in balance with what-grown-up-guy can afford and practically use.

I am in the planning stages of a shaving product wall storage unit, to be built by as much up-cycled wood as I can scrounge, mostly shipping pallets. It's a ways off, but I'll be sure to post pics once completed.

Welcome to the forum, from the other side of the world.
Good morning, or D'day to you, ajkel64. Not quite sure what our British friends use colloquially for 'good morning'. "Top of the morn'" sounds a little strained, but at any rate, thanks!

Welcome to the forum from frozen central Washington. We ain't out of this crapola yet.

Thank your boy for me for doing his duty. You should be proud (and I'd bet you are as you should be).

Come on summer time. I need some vitamin D!!!!

Welcome to the forum from frozen central Washington. We ain't out of this crapola yet.

Thank your boy for me for doing his duty. You should be proud (and I'd bet you are as you should be).

Come on summer time. I need some vitamin D!!!!

I will pass along your thanks, Newbomb . . . and thank you for saying so. And yes, I am plenty proud of what he's doing and what he's accomplished. As a bonus, he got me into wet shaving :001_smile

Top Bottom