What's new

Tempted to purchase a Rockwell 6s

Let me start off I found a Rockwell 6s for $ 35 was $45 listed as new on Facebook market place no to far from me wondering why the seller is listing at $35 usually they go for more I don't wanna feel like I'm getting scammed. If purchased seem like a good deal I do have a Fatboy adjustable but I hardly use it and if it's even worth it
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I bet it was an amazon return. They do sell pallets of returned items, and the buyers have no idea what they are getting when they buy one. They then try to resell what they can and make a business out of it.

I got a 6C in kinda the same way. Seller had it on ebay, and when you looked at their items it was just random stuff they were trying to turn for a few bucks.

If you can work a deal, I would grab it.

the razor itself looks legit from what i can tell from the picture. Not that i'm any expert but i do own a 6S. at that price, why not?

the razor itself looks legit from what i can tell from the picture. Not that i'm any expert but i do own a 6S. at that price, why not?
Have a adjustable Fatboy may need to get restored also mainly use my flaretip thought I don't hardly shave much but if someone were off about the razor or something happened to it I'd be screwed right? The warranty would only apply to the 1st buyer? Wherever it was bought

Have a adjustable Fatboy may need to get restored also mainly use my flaretip thought I don't hardly shave much but if someone were off about the razor or something happened to it I'd be screwed right? The warranty would only apply to the 1st buyer? Wherever it was bought

I can't say about the warranty. I honestly don't know. If something were off about it, then i guess you would have wasted $35. Its a gamble, but from what I can tell from the picture it all looks legit from the packaging to the package insert to the razor itself. if $35 doesn't break the bank and you're willing to assume the calculated risk, it'd be hard to beat for $35 for a 6S. I absolutely love mine.

If it’s close to you, go pick it up. At that price it’s worth the risk & honestly I’m amused at the worry over warranty for a few blocks of stainless steel.

I can't say about the warranty. I honestly don't know. If something were off about it, then i guess you would have wasted $35. Its a gamble, but from what I can tell from the picture it all looks legit from the packaging to the package insert to the razor itself. if $35 doesn't break the bank and you're willing to assume the calculated risk, it'd be hard to beat for $35 for a 6S. I absolutely love mine.
Thankfully PayPal I can use if something were to go down or whatever hopefully someone can chime in or maybe I can do some reading up on it I doubt Rockwell would cover it since it wasn't pruchsed by recent or whatever
If it’s close to you, go pick it up. At that price it’s worth the risk & honestly I’m amused at the worry over warranty for a few blocks of stainless steel.
It's a state over or two from me I would have to get it shipped and I'd be paying by PayPal

Can someone tell me the aggression plates? I kinda understand them from yotube videos I use mainly my flare tip aslo have a red til I need to fix also have a 59 Fatboy also a merkur 38c hd long

When I ordered my SS Karve, it took almost a month to receive it in the mail. I wish he would slow down and just focus on filling his backlogged orders.

Your purchase is safe with the free buy protection plan that EBay offers. Be sure to pay only though ebay. I have had a few purchases go bad on eBay and always get remitted my money back from eBay.

Your purchase is safe with the free buy protection plan that EBay offers. Be sure to pay only though ebay. I have had a few purchases go bad on eBay and always get remitted my money back from eBay.
It's not eBay thought I'd be purchasing from

Top Bottom