What's new

FS Ethos (New F base) and Rockwell 6S

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost - happy new year and thank you for looking.

Shipping to US addresses at a confirmed US address that matches your PayPal (including military bases). No freight forwarders.

I cannot ship until Thursday, January 18.

First - a Rockwell 6S I purchased near the holidays. I used it for exactly one shave, yes one shave. It is as close to new as possible. Asking 70 USD shipped.

Second new - never used 7.5 oz Ethos Grooming Essentials, F base (the new version from late 2023) Mélange d’agrumes (sparkling grapefruit is my assessment of it). There is also an aroma blend added for this. 45 dollars.

Finally 4.5 oz Ethos Nuage De Citron F base soap and splash from late 2023. Scooped for 2 shaves and splash used sparingly for 2 shaves. Lemon with sandalwood is how I would describe it. It does dry down with some East Indian Sandalwood if you like citrus and sandalwood, this is for you. 55 dollars.

Note: all aroma blends and splashes will be bagged separately in the rare event there is a little leakage. Nuage splash will get taped with electrical tape too to prevent loosening.

If one seller wants it all, 160 takes it and I’ll throw in an assortment of good blades.

Questions just ask, but it’s priced to move.

So again as you look at the pics

Rockwell 6S - $70

7.5 oz F Soap Ethos Mélange - $45

4.5 oz soap and splash Ethos Nuage - $55

IMG_4496.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg

IMG_4497.jpeg

IMG_4498.jpeg

IMG_4499.jpeg

Last shot before removing - both Ethos soaps (new F base), Nuage splash and Mélange aroma blend - 90 dollars shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom