What's new

Tecovas unwrapping event!

Just received my Tecovas Earl Roper-style boots the other day. First pair of boots I ever purchased from Tecovas. Thought I would share through photos my new acquisition.

Here is how the boots came to me boxed, along with some product literature:

P1080045.JPG
P1080046.JPG
P1080047.JPG
P1080048.JPG
P1080049.JPG
P1080050.JPG

And now, here are some photos of the boots themselves:
P1080051.JPG
P1080053.JPG
P1080054.JPG

Tim

Finally, here are some photos of the boots in indirect and direct sunlight that show off how beautiful the Bourbon Calf color is:
P1080055.JPG
P1080056.JPG
P1080057.JPG

I have to say that right out of the box these boots fit perfectly, like a glove.

Tim

Attachments

• P1080058.JPG
    P1080058.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Nice! They look great, I’ve been thinking of getting a pair. Please let us know how the break in and how comfortable they are.

Keep us informed. I'm interested in this company. I have not had a pair of boots in over 20 years and have been thinking about getting some.

I've heard the radio ads & have seen some pictures of these excellent boots. However, I have a wide foot with narrow heel & have a difficult time finding proper fit. I'd never consider blindly ordering a boot without being able to try it on first. I bought my best Justin boots 20+ years ago in Denver & have yet to find a new pair that fit anywhere near as well.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I've heard the radio ads & have seen some pictures of these excellent boots. However, I have a wide foot with narrow heel & have a difficult time finding proper fit. I'd never consider blindly ordering a boot without being able to try it on first. I bought my best Justin boots 20+ years ago in Denver & have yet to find a new pair that fit anywhere near as well.

Tecovas has a few brick and mortars but I think primarily in Texas. There is one OK City

Believe me, I was a bit hesitant about buying, what for me is, an expensive pair of boots without ever trying them on. I did however know that my size 10-1/2 D/M Justin boots were too narrow in the toe. Over the years it seems I need a bit more space up front.

So, I went out on a limb and ordered these Earl boots in size 11-1/2 D/M. And, I nailed it! These boots fit perfectly out of the box. Very comfortable with soft and pliable but supportive leather.

I have been walking around the neighborhood when cabin fever sets in and I need some sun and fresh air. Have not experienced any chafing, slippage in the heel, pinching in the toe or any other issues with all the steps I have been racking up.

Tim

What's crazy is that I was in Mexico and in a few shops where these boots were being sold. The price was so cheap that my mind told me "they can't be worth anything". Now I'm eating my words.

Oh, I am in deep trouble now! My eye, though not my wallet (yet), has taken a real liking to Tecovas' Cole Roper-style hand-lasted Caiman Belly boots. I really like the look of the boots in Pecan -

1_Cole_Pecan_Pair_0509b8e9-c2c1-447d-bac2-ab5c1e56d5b3_1200x1200.progressive.jpg

Although, I may have to let my credit card 'rest' a bit before deciding whether to pull the trigger on these beauties as well.

Tim

Top Bottom