What's new

Tea Drinkers Check In

Just brewed up a 50/50 black and chai for me and the girls. After 4 shots of espresso, it was time for a change.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 119

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have been really enjoying the Oolong tea I got from World Market. I have been using a Bodum coffee and tea press at work. I can't wait to order a variety pack of Oolong tea

Attachments

• $tea.jpg
    $tea.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 117
I make a pot of green tea every evening.

I drink mine either straight or on the rare occasion I will put about half a tsp of honey in it.

The wife needs milk and sugar in every hot beverage.

No photos here but I am also a tea drinker - I really like rooibos, which TECHNICALLY isn't tea, but still yummy nonetheless. I try to limit caffeine to 1 coffee or black tea/day so this fits the bill after I have reached my morning limit on caffeine :)

I'll throw my hat in.

Have always been a tea drinker. I only started drinking coffee when I came to Japan. Whenever you go to a meeting or are at a place as a visitor they always have a person serving tea but when they see you're a foreigner, they assume you drink coffee. I didn't want to offend so I always just ended up drinking the coffee. Now I like a cup of black coffee in the morning with my pipe or breakfast.

But back to tea. I absolutely love tea. So many varieties and can be enjoyed cold or hot. I drink em all except English Breakfast, can't enjoy that one. I have a cup of green tea every morning and usually a chai or rooibos after lunch. The end of the day before I go home from work is always soothing like a chamomile or echinacea.

Living on the wild side this morning, having some peppermint tea.

I love green and white tea, my favorite is that with jasmine leaves in it. I brew my own tea, don't like the bagged ones.

I love tea as well. Oolong is my favorite, but I do enjoy different blacks and greens and chai's as well. ok I like any kind of tea as long as its loose leaf.

I have about 8-9 different teas at work. Close to 20 at home. My wife and I are big fans of DAVIDsTea. Their Earl Gray and North African Mint are my favorites.

Lets not discuss how many teas I have at home right now. My tea cabinet looks like many of your shave dens. Possibly worse :ohmy:

Growing up in the South, I only drank sweet iced tea. Then, after University, I moved to Japan where I quickly became a green tea drinker. Some of my British ex-pat buddies introduced me British tea/black tea.

I mainly drink sencha and bancha (Japanese green tea), oolong, darjeeling, and assam. Green tea and oolong, I only drink straight. Any black teas, I usually take straight, but will occasionally take milk and/or sugar/honey.

I'm a coffee drinker (espresso is much preferred), but tea is my real cup. About 8 cups a day if I'm at home.

Loose tea brewed in a nice pot is the way for me.

'Cuppa Cha' as we say. SWMBO had to learn all about tea when she met the family.

Must be others here with me...

YES!!!!! A TEA PAGE!!!! My wife and I love our tea, Irish breakfast is my current favourite, also found a very pleasant organic chai roobois recently. I usually drink about 5-7 cups a day....excessive... :001_unsur Also found this stuff called david rio tiger spice chai, its made in san fran and is a powder mix, the ingredients seem decent, tastes fantastic. Got a 4LB bag of the stuff!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
A tea page? We have lots of them, including the largest and longest continually running thread on pu'er on the net.

I prefer smoked pu'er to sheng, because it just tastes like smokey yummy goodness... I will check out the tea thread, thanks for the link!

Top Bottom