What's new

Tea Drinkers Check In

Today I had Builders tea made with LifeBoat. Nice change of pace. Tea in the Afternoon enough caffeine to keep me away from the nap fairy but not keep me up.

I drink coffee and tea. I like black Assam loose leaf of good quality. In fl here will start back when temps drop a bit, my lavazza machine can give me hot water to let the teas steep in. Mostly afternoons for tea coffee in the am.

I drink lots of Ice Tea every day, no sugar.

I used to drink over a gallon of coke a day and woke up one morning and said to myself I need to lose weight. Lots of weight.

So now I drink Tea. My favorite is Starbucks Green Tea. Trenta, no water, light ice no sweetener.

Also refills are free if you stick around for a while.

I also go to McDs and QT when I'm not at work. They have cheap tea. Most places selling tea aren't much cheaper than SBs so if I'm spending $2 I might as well spend $3

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
When I am in a rush, I find Twinings to put out a good bag. Usually it is English Breakfast, but I just bought a box of Irish Breakfast- I think I like it better.

I've gotten big into tea in the past couple of months

I usually go with a cup of matcha first thing in the morning. I then make a cup of Harney & Sons Scottish Morn or Irish Breakfast for the car ride to work. At work, I cycle through various black teas since our water cooler gives me water just slightly under boiling. When I'm home, I'll usually make green tea since I can control the water temperature.

In ireland I'd say around 85% or more of the population drinks tea while 10% drink coffee. I'm in the weirdo 5% that doesn't drink either.
Most people here use tea bags though under normal circumstances.

In fl i will prob start w tea when it cools a bit, i use loose leaf and steep a cup at a time.
Black assam .

In ireland I'd say around 85% or more of the population drinks tea while 10% drink coffee. I'm in the weirdo 5% that doesn't drink either.
Most people here use tea bags though under normal circumstances.

Ha! Like a friend in Italy that doesn't drink coffee or wine!

8-10 Cups / Day average so I've read, which doesn't seem far off. Some say more than most of the world.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Because it is legally trickier to trade/PIF/sell tobaccco than tea. I don't think there is any problems swapping tea with members.

I can assure you that quite a bit has been swapped over the years.

Harney and Sons Irish Breakfast tea is the preferred way to start my day. A nice glass or two of iced tea with lunch is a nice followup.

A loose leaf Assam or English Breakfast will see me through the working day.

Somehow we've ended up with no teapot in the house, instead we have three 'personal' infusers.

I also enjoy a leisurely alfresco Darjeeling - should free time and sunshine ever coincide.

I have at least one cup of tea a day. I prefer loose leaf over bagged, but I did find a Lipton Vanilla Caramel tea that is very good with a little sugar (maybe 1 tsp) and a splash of milk. Makes for a great dessert tea.

Otherwise I like a simple black tea or a green Sencha mostly. Nothing overly complicated. For Christmas last year I received a tea pot with six different temperatures, perfect for delicate green or white teas.

Was at a beer place for a lunch meeting. I had a beer, but then switched to their dragon pearl iced tea. Definitely not the place that I would have expected to get a nice iced green tea with no sugar or other crap added to it.

Yep - that's me. In fact I drink hardly anything else but tea. Proper Indian/Ceylon black tea, brewed strong in a pot, drunk with milk and no sugar. And many many cups - no, mugs! - a day. I'm with George Orwell on this.

Late in the evening though, before bed, I'll often have a rooibos instead.

I've been really digging Yorkshire with milk and sweetener lately...

$yorkshire40.jpg

Top Bottom