What's new

Tax Refunds

I cant buy anything with the amount of money I sent them. I am sure they can buy plenty of stuff with it :lol::mad::incazzato:c7::cursing:

At $400 for a hammer or toilet seat, I doubt they can buy more than you can. I'm not much of one for political debate, but it would seem there's some room there for a bit of it...

At $400 for a hammer or toilet seat, I doubt they can buy more than you can. I'm not much of one for political debate, but it would seem there's some room there for a bit of it...

lets just say they got much more then 10 hammers or toilet seats

The funny thing was that when I finished all of the paperwork TurboTax popped up with a dialog box with "Congratulations! Good Tax Planning".
Funny, my popup box said "Dude, you're hosed again!" I haven't finished my return, but I know enough now to know that the final outcome will entail a big check payable to the US Treasury...:mad3:

lets just say they got much more then 10 hammers or toilet seats

That kind of donation to any other charity case would certainly get you front row tickets to something. Maybe they'll build an outhouse with the hammers and name it after us all, since they're clearly treating us like the contents of one usually.

Mine went directly into paying for the amounts I was under for my state and two city taxes (one for the city I live in, one for the city I work in!!!!!!).

I moved to Ohio from Alabama, where there was only state and federal, and I could register my car for under $20. Now, in Ohio, I have discovered that it has one of the highest tax burdens in the nation. Between the ~2% I pay in property taxes (I pay more in actual dollars for property taxes than my mother in California whose house is valued at almost 4X what mine is), both city taxes, and the state and federal taxes, and it costing over $50 to register a car, I'm longing for Sweet Home Alabama.

Top Bottom