What's new

Tattoos anyone?

M

modern man

full

Back by blackmail, my tattoo. Ok Doc, happy now? :biggrin:

Yes, Very and never be ashamed of who u are! :thumbup: I got your back on this!

Now if i can just get Mama Bear to show her's. :biggrin:

EDIT: I did not intend to say Ashamed I wanted to say JoAnna Needs to Shine more and not delete her post because of a few comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

modern man

I don't have any tattoos.. :eek: My boyfriends always had them, but there is no way I would ever get one... sorry Doc... :001_cool:

Well ok but if you ever get anting cool on your body (scar, freckle, etc) then you have to post it and we will call it a tattoo!

I don't have any tattoos.. :eek: My boyfriends always had them, but there is no way I would ever get one... sorry Doc... :001_cool:

Go figure. I don't have any either, nor would I get one -- but most of my girlfirends have had them! I'm sure a shrink could make something out of this...

Go figure. I don't have any either, nor would I get one -- but most of my girlfirends have had them! I'm sure a shrink could make something out of this...

I think it is something about the bad boyz.... :001_tt1: or girls.. :biggrin: But it could also explain why I am still single.... :ohmy:

M

modern man

That is the hairiest dragon I have ever seen.. hmmm, must be the Northern version.... :001_tt2:
:mad: first the stash then this :mad:

Oh well If you think my arms are bad u should see the chest

I am More of a Bear then you would think :lol:

Hello all! I'm a new to B&B. When I saw this thread it just made me want to show off my tatto. I have a tribal dragon on my right arm.

Ed

I currently have three: one on each biceps, and one on my left pec. Don't have any pics, but they be cool. :001_smile I plan to get more, I just need to find that big bag of money I keep looking for...:blush:

Top Bottom