What's new

Tabac Refill Pucks = $10.50 at Amazon

They are not expensive anyway...
2-3 bucks less..who cares?

I care.

The normal price for a refill puck of Tabac these days is between $15 and $23

So $10.50 is a hell of good deal... and one I thought others on this site might want to know about.

That post just cost me ~$125.00 :(

I nearly gave up after struggling to get their payment processor to stop firing errors and process the damn order, but I *needed* some soaps!!!

Oh no!!

I’m sorry to hear you had trouble. One thing to try in the future, because I’ve never had issues with international orders, is to use PayPal. It’s always worked flawlessly for me. I’m not sure what trouble you were having, but it’s possible your credit card processor was throwing up fraud flags and blocking the transaction.

That post just cost me $5.44 :001_unsur with tax

Nice. :)

I must confess—despite being a little gun-shy after trying Arko for the first time, the site Mr. @johnwick mentioned had the 125g pucks in the branded ceramic bowl for 13 clams, so I made the leap...been on my list of *must try* soaps, so will man-up, ignore the divisiveness, and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Nice. :)

I must confess—despite being a little gun-shy after trying Arko for the first time, the site Mr. @johnwick mentioned had the 125g pucks in the branded ceramic bowl for 13 clams, so I made the leap...been on my list of *must try* soaps, so will man-up, ignore the divisiveness, and hope for the best.

Are you talking Tabac? An absolutely terrific soap.! Pro tip, if you find the smell a bit strong at first, leave the puck open for a couple weeks. It’ll die down.

I wish I had seen this sooner. It's now over $18 on Amazon.

AAAAHHHH!!! But a little more searching and I found the shave stick for less than $5.

I ordered the shave stick off Amazon for $6 shipped and Lucky Girl UK sent me the puck instead by mistake! That was a score.

Connaught is the best as long as you’re ordering a few other things too for the shipping cost. If Amazon has it for less than $12 shipped, I’d consider that a fair price.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Tabac stick seems to stay more potent! The bowl, with its loose lid, fades after a few days. Stick has an airtight screw-on cap.

AA

Tabac stick seems to stay more potent! The bowl, with its loose lid, fades after a few days. Stick has an airtight screw-on cap.

AA

Yep. I also find the stick has a slightly different scent, less powdery, more dirty. Maybe it’s just the form factor that makes a difference, I dunno.

Top Bottom