What's new

Sunday at the Fleamarket

It must be my lucky Month.Did this big score today at one of my favorite fleamarkets..Let the pics do the talking.My arm is tired from carrying that chopper around:biggrin: One more thing,The Red Imps by CASE are covered with grease not rust,Have no honewear and are virgin.:w00t: I think I better go get a lottery ticket because my luck has been incredible.:rolleyes:

thats two choppers in less than a month :eek:

shoot me a PM if you feel like parting with either one, I dont have anything bigger than a 7/8 full hollow (double arrow) and am lusting after one of those bigguns.

V

VR6ofpain

You still haven't gone out to Vacaville to pick up the chopper for $65? Price too steep? :biggrin:

You still haven't gone out to Vacaville to pick up the chopper for $65? Price too steep? :biggrin:

I don't have days off until next week. It's finals week right now, and once I am done, I may go out there.

Can you PM me the address/name of the shop?

Could someone please PM me the addresses of some northern california flea market? I don't want straights, so I am not your "competition" :)

i know, its rare I find anything even nearly that good around here!

plus local prices tell me theres high demand for rust and cracked scales in Sydney.

Got two IMPS cleaned up.Had to Breadknife them,had micro chips from storage.The bottom razor has not been touched,that ones mine.Might sell them as they are.Maybe some of you guys want a homegrown hone job?.I have too many razors to hone.:biggrin:

Last edited:
No. 3 Cleaned up and ready for a honing!This one has no micro chips,no breadknifing necesary.:arf::devil::biggrin:Al finshed honing and the final polish all done!:001_wub:

Last edited:
Took a little Mothers to this Mutha.Polished and sealed scales.Passed her over a Belgium Blue,all she needed was a touch up.Snaps leg hair at a touch.Measures 9/8. Tomorrow a test shave.:biggrin:The big Square point is last weeks find.:thumbup:

Took a little Mothers to this Mutha.Polished and sealed scales.Passed her over a Belgium Blue,all she needed was a touch up.Snaps leg hair at a touch.Measures 9/8. Tomorrow a test shave.:biggrin:The big Square point is last weeks find.:thumbup:

:drool:
I want's it.
:drool:

I have to ask, and I know I am going to hate you when you answer, but how much did you pick it up for?

Top Bottom