What's new

Suggestions for the wife

My wife also grabs my arko stick. She likes the old fashioned soap smell, and how slick and easy to lathers. She doesn't even use a brush but lathers it with her hand and she loves it.

Try Mike's Natural Soaps. Maybe the Lavender which is EO or the unscented.

Perhaps Pre de Provence or IK as they are very lightly scented.

My girlfriend loves the scent of Mike's mint/rosemary and pine/cedar.
She also loves my Speick stick, so you could easily grate a couple of sticks into a container for her to use.

I can think of several things to suggest to the wife..oh soaps. Never mind..on second thought I'm in enough hot water. Carry on!:biggrin1:

My wife likes Razorock Cacao "croap".
Every time I see it I think of Portlandia:)

NSFW possibly, and probably no good for anyone with a brain...

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife also grabs my arko stick. She likes the old fashioned soap smell, and how slick and easy to lathers. She doesn't even use a brush but lathers it with her hand and she loves it.

+1 but she makes me whip her up some lather in a bowl

People often say just using good soaps and creams instead of the goop leads to a better shave. Is this true for women too? Can't see my wife using a DE but chocolate soap is a different story.

People often say just using good soaps and creams instead of the goop leads to a better shave. Is this true for women too? Can't see my wife using a DE but chocolate soap is a different story.

Hey Rorpen, it is definitely true! Grab a tube of KMF and ask your wife if she'd be willing to try it... she'll never turn back.

Frankly, I don't mind most mild scented soaps (I'm using a puck of the baseline VDH soap right now), but I'm a sucker for anything lavender. Both D.R. Harris and TOBS have at least a lavender scented cream and soap, and probably some other florals too. I have yet to try the VDH soap for ladies, I'll probably pick it up if I see it at walmart next time I go.

Top Bottom