What's new

Strikethrough text

How does one insert text with a strikethrough. Does html have to be turned on? All the tricks that I know don't work.

the code to begin strikeout is the word "strike" w/o quotes and enclosed in square brackets ie: [ and ]. The code to end is "/strike" in square brackets.

have fun enjoy.

ps... html and/or wysiwyg does not have to be on.

the code to begin strikeout is the word "strike" w/o quotes and enclosed in square brackets ie: [ and ]. The code to end is "/strike" in square brackets.

have fun enjoy.

Thanks Rich!

Like this? Cool. ¿sıɥʇ op ı op ʍoɥ 'ʍou

How did you do that? Usually I just quote the post to see the code. ˙ʇı ʍɐs ʎlıuɐƃıɹɹo ı ǝɹǝɥʍ ƃƃıp uo ʇı puıɟ ɹo pıp noʎ ǝɹns ɯɐ ı ǝʞıl ʇı ǝlƃooƃ ʇsnɾ plnoɔ ı

˙ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ sn ƃuıʍoɥs ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ ˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoɟ sǝsn ʎuɐɯ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ˙unɟ ɟo ʇol ɐ ǝq plnoɔ sıɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ǝǝs ı:w00t:

have fun enjoy.

I had tried strikethrough and del but not strike. Thanks.

˙ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ sn ƃuıʍoɥs ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ ˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoɟ sǝsn ʎuɐɯ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ˙unɟ ɟo ʇol ɐ ǝq plnoɔ sıɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ǝǝs ı:w00t:

double post...

proxy.php

My little way of saying it's nuts... cocoanuts.

Top Bottom