What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Oh Dear what have I done!!!! put's head on hand and shakes, wife is not going to be very happy with me I think's.

Well I will tell ya, I just bought a razor that's what my finger slipped.

13P FILARMONICA NOVODUR SPAIN Straight Razor #610
SIZE:Overall length 241 mm
Blade length 72 mm
Blade width 19.8 mm
Blade thickness 5.8 mm
And here she is
filly1.jpg
filly2.jpg
filly3.jpg
filly4.jpg filly5.jpg

Oh Dear what have I done!!!! put's head on hand and shakes, wife is not going to be very happy with me I think's.

Well I will tell ya, I just bought a razor that's what my finger slipped.

13P FILARMONICA NOVODUR SPAIN Straight Razor #610
SIZE:Overall length 241 mm
Blade length 72 mm
Blade width 19.8 mm
Blade thickness 5.8 mm
And here she is
View attachment 822179 View attachment 822180 View attachment 822181 View attachment 822182 View attachment 822183
Very nice! I won't tell!

I hope she'll let you keep the razor in the divorce settlement.

don't worry I keep my shaving gear she keeps her books and shoes :a11::a11::a11:

Don't you egg Arne on I just forgot to remove it, I only wanted to see how much it was going to cost me on import duty. Forgot to remove it and bought the other one and ended up with both, so if she says anything I will just say you do the same with shoes. fair is fair. :punk::punk::punk:

Don't you egg Arne on I just forgot to remove it, I only wanted to see how much it was going to cost me on import duty. Forgot to remove it and bought the other one and ended up with both, so if she says anything I will just say Of course dear, I will buy you more shoes. fair is fair. :punk::punk::punk:

FTFY. :a30:

After that, you ought to throw in some first editions...

I will put it to the panel :a21: they said no chance :clap:

I guess that she'll rightfully demand a brand new BMW by the time you're done. It's a very nice Le Grelot by the way. In my opinion everyone should have at least one.
Thanks Arne!!

What no way!! I just bought her a corsa, so she has wheels now boots, what more does she want. Blood!! :a49::death: but I Love Her :em2300:

(...) but I Love Her :em2300:
To unselfish love another person accepting that person's flaws and appreciating his/her virtues is what makes our short journey worth the effort. At least according to my home made philosophy. ... I guess my next post got to be oozing testosterone and booze to compensate.

Size does matter no matter what they say ... We are still talking straight razors aren't we? Compensation accomplished.

To unselfish love another person accepting that person's flaws and appreciating his/her virtues is what makes our short journey worth the effort. At least according to my home made philosophy. ... I guess my next post got to be oozing testosterone and booze to compensate.

Size does matter no matter what they say ... We are still talking straight razors aren't we? Compensation accomplished.

Oh hell yeah of cause we are still talking straights. But I still have to wrap the wife round my little finger.

Thanks to @Acmemfg I have this pretty thing here as of this morning.

View attachment 822460

Now that does look nice stunning even :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Top Bottom