What's new

Stirling Mashups

Are you still using this combo? I hadn't thought of including Arko in some of these mashups but it's pretty pliable. Hmmmm ... Arko Bay Rum, Arko Barbershop. I need to ponder this in more detail since I have 24 sticks of Arko ( just in case ).

Still using.

I don't like Arko enough to use by itself when I have Stirling.

But a little bit of Arko mixed in with Deep Blue Sea is nice.

I haven't tried boat drinks, but I bet the lime and bay rum combo would be excellent.

This is now on my to do list along with the Stirling Spice/Barbershop/Lime trifecta.

I'm sure I'd enjoy boat drinks and also MITA but haven't crossed that bridge yet. So many things to try, I don't have enough face.

I decided to take advantage of the great Stirling sample selection to 'create' a 'unique' shave soap.

(1) sample of Stirling Bay rum + (1) sample of Stirling Orange Chill + (1) Stirling tin soap tin

So now I have a lightly mentholated Bay Rum soap with a lovely orange undertone. It shaves great and feels refreshing. I like the mashup.

Now I have to plan a few more. Send me any ideas you have, or examples of you doing the same :)
Ogallala makes a soap with that same scent profile…..bay rum and orange. It’s fantastic stuff.

Top Bottom