What's new

Started My Fall / Winter Rotation of Soaps

During the Summer , I use Proraso in a tub and Arko exclusively. I finished my Arko mashed in one of my Old Spice mugs , so last night , I cut a section of Cella off of my kilo and mashed it in my mug. I am keeping an old plastic lid from a container of sour cream on top to keep it fresh. This winter , besides the Cella , I will also be using Tabac and some of my vintage Old Spice soap more often.

I too have set aside the Proraso shave as the weather has turned cooler. I am currently digging Speick (soap and AS splash) for the cool weather. I honestly don't care for Cella that much for scent, but I do need to try Tabac.anything else in rotation?

I guess I'll just have to turn the A/C down if I want to join you. It was still 95 here today. I sure didn't have that problem when I lived in WI.

I too have set aside the Proraso shave as the weather has turned cooler. I am currently digging Speick (soap and AS splash) for the cool weather. I honestly don't care for Cella that much for scent, but I do need to try Tabac.anything else in rotation?
Speick and Tabac are my two "winter" soaps. Mystic Water lavender/lime, Mikes lime and Mikes mint/rosemary dominated my den this summer. Wish I could get on with Proraso, but eucalyptus doesn't work with my skin.

Lavender soaps are my only year round (MdC, MW wild lavender, Mikes Hungarian lavender)

Sounds like a great idea. I am on Bob's 3017 train, so my tub of SMN will be used until it is finished. I haven't yet decided upon the next candidate, but it may be a puck of Knize.

I do the very same. Changed mine out two weekends ago. My fall soaps are MFS Barbershop, RR Zi Peppino, Charismata Cherry Pipe Tobacco, SCS Barbershop, MWS Adirondack Jack and QCS Basilica.

I got some Tabac coming to me in a trade along with Palmolive and Wilki Tallow sticks.

Tabac- please tell me it is different than RR Zi Peppino...?

Two days ago, I used Tabac to prep me for the Fall/Winter. It's a great soap but I'm going to hang on to my citrusy Summer scents for as long as I can.

Top Bottom