What's new

Star DE safety razors

Did Star and the American Safety Razor Company made more than two DE safety razors. I have a Model 100 and a plastic military one were I didn’t know the type name from.

Who can help me whit more information about Star DE Razors and maybe the type name of the plastic version.

Whit best Regards Manuel

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
It's my understanding that the bakelite razor was made for the US military during WW2 and the Korean war. Mine came in a black plastic case with a sliding lid. I just call it the military model, but that's not official.

It's my understanding that the bakelite razor was made for the US military during WW2 and the Korean war. Mine came in a black plastic case with a sliding lid. I just call it the military model, but that's not official.
I tought it was plastic, and nit bakelite. Bakelite has this specific smell, it is a great razor, and ik like it very much. I have the same set, whit the sliding case even with the cardboard box and blades.

I tought it was plastic, and nit bakelite. Bakelite has this specific smell, it is a great razor, and ik like it very much. I have the same set, whit the sliding case even with the cardboard box and blades.
You may be right about the plastic. Cheers!

Top Bottom