What's new

Stainless Slants from Above the Tie

Thanks Stan,

I was thinking (hoping) that this was the start of your roll out of your redesigned higher end line.

We will have them around mid July. Looking very much to seeing them. Actually, Matt will be at home base oversee the rollout because me and my wife will be on an eighteen day vacation through the southwest and up the Pacific coast. I will be in the loop via phone however and will have access to my gmail.

We will have them around mid July. Looking very much to seeing them. Actually, Matt will be at home base oversee the rollout because me and my wife will be on an eighteen day vacation through the southwest and up the Pacific coast. I will be in the loop via phone however and will have access to my gmail.

Hope you and your wife enjoyed the vacation, Stan. Now that you're back, do you have an updated ETA for the new and improved slant?

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I'm not sure I can imagine an improved slant but really hope to be surprised.

My Kronos S1 and S2 are the best razors in my little collection.

What I meant in my last post was that I'm hoping for a Slant in aluminum (ideally both head and handle) or a Slant version of the Windsor with covered end caps.

Top Bottom