What's new

Spiek

Smells good! Hint faint hint of spice and lavender. It's masculine, but really, it's not very strongly scented.

SPEICK! SPEICK! SPEICK!

"What does a Spiek shaving stick smell like?"

Like Heaven....

Seriously, I agree with Walter...it is masculine, strong and spicy

Really nice. There's a german store down the street from me that carries the entire speick and Tabac lines EXCEPT for both shaving soaps...bummer

But yeah, I'm gonna go grab a new thing of the Speick bath soap after work. Yum

Great scent, great shave. But also one of the few cases where the cream is even better than the soap imo.

Speick I agree...a must try stick. Interesting spicy scent...superior lather...not too expensive, triple reasons to try it.

I am now curious. Is Speick availale in brick and mortar stores in the PAcific Northwest? On either side of the border?

I found it at a German deli down in Oregon...but otherwise I have never seen a stick anywhere except on-line.

I cannot recall the deli..but it was south of Portland.

Everyone described it pretty well. Its now my favorite soap. The cream is great, smells very different to me though. Not to hijack but has anyone tried the balm or lotion from them? same smell?

I have the balm and it has a similar scent to the soap but not quite the same. I find it way to heavily scented for me...I have to dilute it with unscented Nivea or it makes my eyes pop out.

Top Bottom