What's new

Speicktember 2017

IMGP8799.JPG

Let us know what you think of it!
Does it generally smell like other Speick products?

I have the shaving stick, deodorant and balm, and find that they all smell similar. Not sure how to describe it but I guess you can call it the Speick scent ;)

It has the typical Speick scent with an added shot of Lemon. Less lavender than the cream and a very fresh scent.
For an organic soap it is dead cheap around here. It has some beeswax in it which feels nice on the skin, but the first impression was that the soap leaves the skin a bit dry. (But I'd have to watch that for a longer period of time.)

Finished the month with another fantastic Speick shave. That little stick sure is awesome!

Are any of you joining for October?

I recently acquired various RazoRock soaps specifically for this October [emoji2]

This will be good experiment for me because I'm not yet convinced that their soaps are truly great. Good, for sure, but great? We shall see!

I'll be sure to use my Tabac stick a few times in October as well!

I'm joining TabacTober - I've used the after shave before, but it will be the first time that I will whip that legendary soap. My German Slant 37 will get some use too.

Let us know what you think of it!
Does it generally smell like other Speick products?

I have the shaving stick, deodorant and balm, and find that they all smell similar. Not sure how to describe it but I guess you can call it the Speick scent ;)

Today the soap smelled like the laundry detergent in the laundry room smelled in my youth.
The smell of fresh soap.

Just the stick today

GEM Clog Pruf
GEM PTFE (7)
Speick
Vie-Long BGS 2012 Butter Scotch Bee Hive in Natural Horse
AV Musk

Can't help but notice your stick soap looks white in the picture. Mine is pink. Are there different versions of the Speick stick? Does it change colour over time?
My Speick stick came in light pink colour from day one. It is definitely pink and not traditional white soap colour. This is my only Speick soap and my first Speick soap too so I do not have any past comparisons to speak of. I have seen different version Speick stick boxes to my version though. I can only guess it is a batch to to batch variation in pink? My photos do depict accurately how my soap is in physical form.

Last edited:

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
A day late posting... I finished up Speicktember on Saturday with an all-Speick shave. Just fantastic. Fortunately, there's plenty cream and AS left for Speick shaves later in the fall and winter.

Bumping an old thread. I found threads for Speicktember 2012 thru 2017. What happened to ‘18 and ‘19 all you Speick fans?

How are the mighty fallen!?

So the monthly themes is taking a detour it is time for Speicktember!

So here is our thread for Speicktember, get ready!

So Who's in? Who wants to Speick for the whole month? Who is going to go all out and use Speick everything? Shave stick? Cream? Aftershave? It's all welcome here.

Speick includes a full array of products including deodorant, shower gel, and shampoo... what Speick Products will you use?
Tell you what! I will use it 2 times a week for the whole month since I have lots of different soaps.

Use speick stick and also have a stick grated into a nice wooden bowl, use both. My favorite soap by far. I also use the aftershave and cologne on occasion. The bath soap is my favorite in the shower as well!

Top Bottom