What's new

Speicktember 2017

So the monthly themes is taking a detour it is time for Speicktember!

So here is our thread for Speicktember, get ready!

So Who's in? Who wants to Speick for the whole month? Who is going to go all out and use Speick everything? Shave stick? Cream? Aftershave? It's all welcome here.

Speick includes a full array of products including deodorant, shower gel, and shampoo... what Speick Products will you use?

Oh man! Got Speick everything, including bath and shampoo.

But a month would be hard not to cheat, at least with some deferent splash.

I'll be a politician in, i'll say I'm in, but then not do what I say!

In true 3017 fashion I will be shaving with this

pac_menactive-rasierseife-d05963ba.jpg

Nice Theme Chad, but not it, May use Speick once or twice, but a shave soap for a whole month, Nope, not again, LOL Y'all have fun

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Awesome! I'm definitely in and that seals a decision I'm making on which soap to bring on my upcoming Euro trip. I'll be traveling a lot in Sept and now I'll be bringing my Speick soap, AS, and deo stick. Thanks!

And, I havent used Speick in a while, trying a lot of new (to me) products. Looking forward to it...

Last edited:
I don't have any Speick products, so I will not be able to participate. I will, however, be celebrating Cellatember.

Happy to see a lot of folks wanting to join. Just remember in true B&B fashion. Even if you use Speick only once a week we want to see that post here.

I'll probably use Speick about 4 times a week.

I'm am most definitely NOT in. Nope, uh uh, ain't gonna do it (wouldn't be prudent). I've been caged up too long. I plan on dropping my bath towel and running free ...free to use any darned soap I wish. You know what? I might even use more than one soap for the same shave.
...and I don't own any Spieck.

Noooo
Not only no but : Hell No!
Nope, nahha, ain't gonna do it.
Can't make me.
No.
But, if I do do out once or twice...I'll try tho remember and drop a post it.

Top Bottom