What's new

Southern Witchcraft sample haul

Same. I love the Pomona AS and soap. I‘m not sure what I think about Autumn Ash and Gravefruit II yet. Both different scents for sure, but they are growing on me.
in addition to the samplers I purchased full sizes of Samhain and Druantia. I liked the scents right from the get go. The only sampler I’ve tried so far is Labyrinth. It has a nice scent too. The SW base is just fantastic and I expect that their products will figure prominently in my den for years to come.

in addition to the samplers I purchased full sizes of Samhain and Druantia. I liked the scents right from the get go. The only sampler I’ve tried so far is Labyrinth. It has a nice scent too. The SW base is just fantastic and I expect that their products will figure prominently in my den for years to come.
Do you have Gravefruit II? It is possibly the best of all of the SW scents IMO. Top of the Chain has the Soap, AS and EDT in stock. Amazing stuff and sold out at most other places.

I do! I just pulled out all the soap samplers. I put it in between their two latest offerings: Labyrinth and Valley Of Ashes. I'll give Gravefruit II a test run in the next few days! In addition I purchased all their Aftershave samplers as well. I estimate I can get four shave out of each so I'll be busy for awhile.

IMG_8755.jpg

I do! I just pulled out all the soap samplers. I put it in between their two latest offerings: Labyrinth and Valley Of Ashes. I'll give Gravefruit II a test run in the next few days! In addition I purchased all their Aftershave samplers as well. I estimate I can get four shave out of each so I'll be busy for awhile.

View attachment 1401316
I have full size pucks of both Druantia and Samhain. I really like both and will be mainstays. As for the samplers. I’m on my third.
The two I completed are Carmilla and Carpathia. I enjoyed both. This week I moved on to Pomona. The potpourri scent of the soap doesn’t appeal to me at all. I will likely PIF that one. The AS scent though is excellent.

I have full size pucks of both Druantia and Samhain. I really like both and will be mainstays. As for the samplers. I’m on my third.
The two I completed are Carmilla and Carpathia. I enjoyed both. This week I moved on to Pomona. The potpourri scent of the soap doesn’t appeal to me at all. I will likely PIF that one. The AS scent though is excellent.
I usually hate potpourri scents but for some reason Pomona works for me after I lathered it.

I usually hate potpourri scents but for some reason Pomona works for me after I lathered it.
I've come to the realization that scent is the determining factor for me. All other things like quality of the product, how it performs, how good the product makes my skin feel are the base requirements. SW make excellent soap and I'm glad I have a few more samples to try. I'll likely randomly select another one for tomorrow's shave.

I've come to the realization that scent is the determining factor for me. All other things like quality of the product, how it performs, how good the product makes my skin feel are the base requirements. SW make excellent soap and I'm glad I have a few more samples to try. I'll likely randomly select another one for tomorrow's shave.
I shaved using Autumn Ash for the first time today. The soap and AS smell amazing! This expression will be a mainstay in my den!
9FC3DB0B-5200-4441-B6CB-E325B9B39A7E.jpeg

Top Bottom