What's new

Sourcing the 'injector' type blades for the Wilkinson Sword Stick Shift razor.

Greetings all to all the fellow shavers on this forum.

First of all, my razors are perfectly safe and sound during the bathroom refurb. (Apologies for the lack of reviews but with this going on I am sure you can understand...)

However during the refurb the replacement blades for my Schick Stick Shift Injector razor seem to have gone missing during the refurb. I do like that razor very much and would hate to see that razor go to waste. It is one hell of a good razor and I would love to carry on using it as part of my rotation.

Does anyone know a good place to source the blades for the said razor? I understand they may be pretty hard to come by.

As always your help would be most appreciated.

Absolute warmest and kind regards.

Jason.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Connaught shaving UK has blades for your razor. I buy from them and I live in Canada and they a reasonable folks to deal with.

I am not sure where you are located at, but Electron Microscopy Sciences has them P/N 71990 is the 20 blades per dispenser and P/N 71991 is the 10 pack of 20 dispensers. Hope this helps!!!

Tom

Make sure you get one with an injector key. The Prolines are nice, but you would have to re-load them into another cartridge.

Yep, Post 6 are twin blades. Those are always fun to try now and then. I buy the ones listed in post 7. They have worked for me for many years now. Even before the label change.

Top Bottom