What's new

Soup and sandwich season

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Update.png...for all grilled cheese (mine w/ tomato soup please), lovers all over the world...

news from Kraft.
1705703957403.jpeg

"Kraft Singles introduces 3 new cheese flavors after 10 years". 🎺

Saman Shafig - USA Today - 18 Jan 24

"Kraft Singles is upping its game!

After a gap of nearly a decade, the brand is releasing three new cheese flavors – Jalapeño, Garlic & Herb, and Caramelized Onion – which the brand says will "elevate any ordinary sandwich into irresistible culinary delights."

proxy.php

"With 67% of U.S. cheese consumers eager to try new foods, and a 20% surge in sales observed for flavored cheese slices, the introduction of these new offerings effectively addresses the existing gap in the market," Kraft said in a statement Wednesday.

According to Kraft, the Garlic & Herb and Caramelized Onion flavors are being introduced for the first time ever in cheeses.

proxy.php
"The brand’s commitment to innovating and meeting consumer demands is highlighted by these exciting three flavors," added Kraft.

Here's how Kraft recommends using its new flavored cheese slices:
  • Caramelized Onion Singles in a ham and cheese panini
  • Jalapeño Singles in a steak sandwich
  • Garlic & Herb Singles in a chicken parm
The new flavors will be available in Packs of 16 slices at retailers nationwide this month, said Kraft. :thumbsup:

The current roster of Kraft Singles includes American Cheese, Swiss and White American, Sharp Cheddar and Pepper Jack".

Works Cited: New Kraft Singles [Packs] Flavors

proxy.php
"Too few people understand a really good [grilled cheese] sandwich [because let’s face it…] America is a confirmed sandwich nation”. James Beard

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
...how about adding "Jalapeño Poppers To Grilled Cheese For An Explosion Of Flavor? :drool:

Read More: Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese

"Popping it all together". Sandwich Quote
So you say you like Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?

"The Most Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever" [35 slides 📸]

Works Cited: The most-gooey-grilled-cheese-sandwiches-ever

Story by Lisa Kaminski - Taste of Home - 2 Jan 24

1707248669844.jpeg"Too few people understand a really good [grilled cheese] sandwich [because let’s face it…] America is a confirmed sandwich nation”. James Beard

This is our new go-to Grilled Cheese when we want it for an elevated version of the standard.

Still servied with a side of Tomato Soup, a drizzle of EVOO and Choulula.

Grilled Cheese is one of my favorites and the only sandwich I dunk in my soup.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
For all my life I was a grate your own guy. All those already grated cheeses had weird stuff added. Recently I discovered Tillamook rustic grated Mexican blend. It is terrific in grilled cheese, breakfast tacos, and more. I like it in a quesadilla with tortilla soup, too.

For all my life I was a grate your own guy. All those already grated cheeses had weird stuff added. Recently I discovered Tillamook rustic grated Mexican blend. It is terrific in grilled cheese, breakfast tacos, and more. I like it in a quesadilla with tortilla soup, too.
We have local "Bothwell" cheese, it's a worldswide recognized cheese maker. It comes from an hour away.

I'll use that pre-bagge, shredded, but only if it's comparable price to the brick and only if it will make my life easier. I'm not paying someone to grate my cheese for me.

Top Bottom