What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful pictures, guys! :thumbup:
I'm not long in B&B, but I'm very impressed about the picture quality, the ideas and the good eye of many members!
It is a fantastic forum, I do not want to miss! I love it
:001_wub:

Thank you, Andi, and I may be prejudiced, but yes, the SOTD is THE BEST forum here on B&B without any doubt!:thumbup::a50:

Thank you, Bill, and I have some good news. Mike's soaps arrived this morning so tomorrow will be the first try with one of those. Smell is great with both.

Congratulations, my friend! I will be eagerly awaiting the results of your shave. Sadly, I may skip shaving tomorrow because, as I reported, I got a pretty decent cut from the spike on my razor. But I'll be back with a vengeance (and most likely some MNS) on Friday for sure!

Fabulous composition and shot, Bill!:thumbup: Interesting to see you used the Le Labo with the MPG. Did you just spray one on top of the other or each scent in different places? Never heard of this approach before! I have both so may be worth a try.

Thank you for the kind words. I layered them on top of one another. It complimented this particular Bomb quite well!

Beautiful pictures, guys! :thumbup:
I'm not long in B&B, but I'm very impressed about the picture quality, the ideas and the good eye of many members!
It is a fantastic forum, I do not want to miss! I love it
:001_wub:

Thank you, Andi, you may not have been here long, but you've made quite a favorable impression in a short time! It's great to have you here with us because your SOTD submissions certainly raise the quality level!

Thank you very much, my friend :001_smile
I like the style of your pictures! You have an excellent eye!

Thank you, Andi. It's very kind of you to say!

Thank you, Andi, you may not have been here long, but you've made quite a favorable impression in a short time! It's great to have you here with us because your SOTD submissions certainly raise the quality level!

WOOOOW!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!! I'm glad to be here... Even if I had to come much earlier :001_smile

So many great pics to look at just this week alone, cant believe i didnt browse these halls earlier in my B&B time.... as if other AD's arnt bad enough, lol yall may make me want a better camera then my little cannon sx200

hopefully that will pass,... and soon

From this morning....

Pre-Shave: Proraso w/Glycerin
Cream: Speick - First use
Blade: Feather
Razor: Jagger DE89 with Ikon Bulldog Handle and Stand
Brush: QED Silvertip (Huge!)
Scuttle: Moss
AfterShave: Speick Splash Lotion....very nice.

$12_08_06.JPG

The Speick was lovely but I couldn't generate the lather I wanted. I'm going to try again with it. I think it will best face lathered with a stiffer and smaller brush. I'll try the Duke 3 Best next time. :)

$006.jpg

Brush:
Semogue 1305 boar
Razor:
Muhle R41-Godzilla hybrid with Feather razor blade
Soap/Cream:
Kent shaving soap (MWF)
Post Shave:
GFT Skin Food 'Limes'

Love the Muhle R41 head but not so the the handle itself. Way to slippery and cheap feeling. So when I saw a UFO 'Godzilla' handle come up on another forums B/S/T and thought I'll have that... First impressions, VERY heavy and VERY well made. Excellent craftsmanship. I know I'm going to enjoy using this handle/razor head combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom