Not open for further replies.
Pre: Shower
Razor: Rocca R95
Blade: Gillette 7’Oclock Yellow
Brush: 2-Band Silvertip Badger Rhodium
Soap: Proraso Azur Lime

IMG_8217.JPG

Good morning, gentlemen

Rubberset restored by El Druida, Rockwell 6S, Palmera —old blade, Joserra's Noir soap & AS lotion, edc Atelier Vetiver Fatal.

A great great great shave for a great friday. Some people say Noir is some kind of scent similar to Amouage Noir. Don´t think the same in any case. Probably similar to Roja Vetiver. Great scent and superb shave in any case.

Be safe and have a nice day, guys

proxy.php

SOTD, Friday, December 4, 2020

Another great shave with the Razorock SLOC, with Long Rifle Soap Company's Brown Bess artisan shave soap assisting this time. No residual slickness with the Brown Bess, but it whipped up into a yogurty lather that was very slick on the face.

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Razor: Razorock SLOC
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Solar Flare 24mm
Pre-Shave: Proraso Pre-Shave
Lather: Long Rifle Soap Company Brown Bess
Aftershave: Old Spice
Additional Care:
Alum Block
cold water splash
Thayers Witch Hazel Cucumber Toner
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

40F9F518-D59B-404D-A3CC-B455CEAA2318.jpeg

SOTD FRIDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 4, 2020

My shave this morning during DX/Decision December was too danged good! I’ll probably be selling my Tradere, but this Rex Ambassador is definitely staying. It is just an excellent head shaver. On 6 and riding the cap with a Feather blade it delivered an awesome velveteen noggin result. The DX is definitely growing on me as well. The first few shaves with a Feather Super loaded taught me to avoid set down errors. This morning’s mug shave checked all the boxes. The two slow ATG passes put the baby to bed. I’m finding that I really prefer smaller straight shavers like the DX. For me, achieving a VBBS result above the jawline is easy, but doing so below with the swirling growth is a challenge with a longer bladed straight. Maneuvering with a shorter blade is easier and just works for me. I feel refreshed, clean and velveteen smooth!

RAZOR: Feather Wood Handled DX (Mug), Rex Ambassador (Dome)
BLADE: Feather Super AC (Mug), Feather DE (Dome)
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: MrEE Knurled Aluminum Handle Hybrid Knot #007
SOAP: Mitchell’s Wool Fat
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by Humphreys Lilac WH. Finished with Cremo Cooling Post Shave Balm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom