What's new

Somewhat more aggressive than a Merkur 34C?

I have had the 34c, as well as other DE razors and blades. Still have 2 of those. But I almost always exclusively use a Schick injector razor these days, or the RR Black Hawk v2. Very comfortabel and efficient. Try to get a hold of a Schick E, I or J razor with original Schick blades, or the modern Schick Proline B blade. Just a tip ;-)

I have had the 34c, as well as other DE razors and blades. Still have 2 of those. But I almost always exclusively use a Schick injector razor these days, or the RR Black Hawk v2. Very comfortabel and efficient. Try to get a hold of a Schick E, I or J razor with original Schick blades, or the modern Schick Proline B blade. Just a tip ;-)
Years ago I used a Schick, I think in the 1980s. Probably gonna stick with a DE... :)

GC84 would be my choice. Not as auto-pilot as 34C but still very comfortable to use and efficient enough for me.

Another choice is the Merica razor by Wet shaving club. I did a direct comparison with 34C and found it a little more aggressive. It was still less efficient than I'd like so I passed it on though

GC84 would be my choice. Not as auto-pilot as 34C but still very comfortable to use and efficient enough for me.

Another choice is the Merica razor by Wet shaving club. I did a direct comparison with 34C and found it a little more aggressive. It was still less efficient than I'd like so I passed it on though
Ah, yes. I considered the 'merica razor. Might try that if the Karve isn't satisfactory.

Top Bottom