What's new

Something similar to the Terror by B&M?

I am really interested in The Terror balm by Barrister and Mann due to it's synthetic methanol. The synthetic form seems to lack the odor, while remaining cold throughout the day. Does anyone know of any other balms or aftershaves that might contain synthetic methanol? If you've tried The Terror or any other brand, do you like it and how does it feel?

Nobel Otter Orbit is a scent that contains a synthetic cooling agent. The scent notes are described as: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Atlas Cedarwood, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Frozen Space. I have sensitive skin and cannot use menthol. I get minor irritation from the "Frozen Space" which is the synthetic cooling agent, but I can use it, at least in the hot summer months.

Noble Otter also has a similar scent called Northern Elixer. I have not used it, but it is described as: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Frost. This one has some of the same scent notes as orbit, but it also contains peppermint. Since peppermint is a natural source of menthol, I avoid any scents containing peppermint. Thus, I cannot tell you what Northern Elixer smell like or feels like.

I hope you are putting synthetic MENTHOL on your face, and not Berryman Chem-Dip!

lol. I don't have of the Terror post-shave balm. I want to try it, but it seems sold out everywhere (that I shop). The Wholly Kaw sounds interesting. I've never used their products, but only hear good things about them.

Nobel Otter Orbit is a scent that contains a synthetic cooling agent. The scent notes are described as: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Atlas Cedarwood, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Frozen Space. I have sensitive skin and cannot use menthol. I get minor irritation from the "Frozen Space" which is the synthetic cooling agent, but I can use it, at least in the hot summer months.

Noble Otter also has a similar scent called Northern Elixer. I have not used it, but it is described as: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Frost. This one has some of the same scent notes as orbit, but it also contains peppermint. Since peppermint is a natural source of menthol, I avoid any scents containing peppermint. Thus, I cannot tell you what Northern Elixer smell like or feels like.
I haven't tried any Noble Otter, which also receives good reviews. Their Orbit products are also sold out everywhere.

Top Bottom