What's new

Someone at Brooks-brothers is going to lose their job!

Someone must be buying these... I just don't know who...:confused1

Well that is easy. The one on the Left is being purchased by the wannabe fashionable Jetsons cult being formed in the Castro district of SF, and the one on the Right is being purchased by Larry Craig to honor his granny and her cheer leading outfit he used to take out of the chest in the barn on her Idaho potato farm and put on when no one was looking. :eek:

:confused: these clothes are actually shameful to the BB brand. ***

That's what I was thinking. I am by no means what one would consider fashion conscious, but, to me, Brooks Brothers is the definition of classy. I've always admired their clothes but have never had the need (nor financial resources..) to spend money there. I think blue blazers and pinstripe suits. Understated elegance. I think presidential. This line is about the opposite.

Look at some of their notable customers on the website in the About Us section. Clark Gable, Cary Grant, J.P. Rockefeller, Abe Lincoln, and the list goes on.

I agree with the sentiment; a few are good but the rest are atrocious! I find the fourth picture on the first row to be the most disturbing.

Thom Brown. You're doing it wrong.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Flashback to 2007. I still think that the cape could work these many years later. :)

Some of those from back in 2007 made it appear as if The Great Gatsby threw up all over my monitor!!!!

They should have named it The Doctor Who Collection

proxy.php

What the hell is the deal with this new trend of pants that aren't long enough? I've noticed this with Polo, too. Granted you can still buy pants that are proper length, but I don't know where people get their "fashion sense" nowadays. And you'd think Ralph Lauren would know better.
Grabbing one's ankles has become far more socially acceptable in recent years. No more embarrassing tugging at the hemline to get a good grip. Fashion reflects social models.:001_rolle

I do in fact wear a kilt, but not with a nanny-boy black trim, vomit-up 70's polyester, fawn "blazer".

Last edited:
View attachment 214173
"Mummy, I'm finished skinning the cat alive in the basement, and setting fire to the Wilson's barn. Do you think the cute little Smith girl would come over, so I can play with her...?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom