What's new

Solo Menthol shaving cream

I received this stuff in a trade I made with a really nice guy who lives in Romania. If I’m not mistaken this Solo Menthol cream is made in Bulgaria and it has a pleasant scent, albeit rather mild and it explodes into terrific lather. Its menthol sensation is very mild - in fact it’s hardly detectable. This cream is sold all over Central and Eastern Europe.

Rick
198941D2-D1E2-4819-9A56-38430C23DD57.jpeg

Wasn't a Hungarian private label product? English is not normally spoken in Bulgaria.

My wife and I were in Bulgaria on vacation a couple of summers ago and although I can speak Bulgarian fairly decently the younger people are generally quite capable in English. I’m of Hungarian origin and I speak the language perfectly and when we went to Hungary I had to speak Hungarian all the time because very few people, even younger people knew any English.

Rick

I received this stuff in a trade I made with a really nice guy who lives in Romania. If I’m not mistaken this Solo Menthol cream is made in Bulgaria and it has a pleasant scent, albeit rather mild and it explodes into terrific lather. Its menthol sensation is very mild - in fact it’s hardly detectable. This cream is sold all over Central and Eastern Europe.

RickView attachment 1014197
Made in Hungary :001_smile

Over the years SOLO has been made in Turkey , Bulgaria and Hungary ...... Freestyle is now based in London and farms out orders for their traditional creams .

Top Bottom