What's new

Soap Commander Sample PIF

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Awesome PIF!!! But like @BigJ, I am respectfully not in....for the same reason....while I always want more soap, I truly don't need more soap (or so I've been told by the lady of the house....and she's right....darn it!)

I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity!

My favorite summer scent is Stirling Island Man. It's a big hit with the wife too.

I am curious as to how someone becomes a seasonal soap testing volunteer, though!

Soap Commander recruits volunteers in early January. I should point out that it is not free. The cost to join covers the cost of 4 full size containers of shaving soap, one for each of the seasons. These are automatically sent to you. Get on their mailing list and you'll get an invitation around the New Year with the specifics.

I'm in. I've never tried Soap Commander before, but enjoy citrus and fougere scents quite a bit, usually using the citrus in summer and fougere in winter (but I've been known to mix it up).

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I am in! My favorite, year round really, is bergamot, or lime...as if there was much difference.

I have been mixing vintage Avon Leather, or Spicy, or Tribute, with bergamot to make a WONDERFUL aftershave! Just lovely, like me!
Avon Spicy is very Nicy!

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
Im in.

Love Soap Commander soaps!

The lathers are incredible. My everyday lather and balms. (Unscented).

soap commander 01.jpg

I recently purchased a few of her samples to try as my non-working, non-cologne, days.

soap commander 02.jpg

Wifey digs two of them, but they're not really up my alley.

So far my favorite "non-work, non-cologne" day scents are Captains Choice Sandalwood or Nor'Easter soaps and balms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom