What's new

So who picked up the plastic Karve?

If Chris makes a SS razor, I'm pretty sure I'd sign up. But I'm in no danger of growing a beard if it takes a few months or a year.

A Karve in stainless :eek2::eek2::eek2: :w00t::w00t::w00t: :drool::drool::drool:

Oh boy, this coming during my sabbatical with only one item (stainless razor :laugh:) as an exception.
Well, so far I have to choose one of the following: Karve, RazoRock OC (when/if it hits the market) and EJ 3ONE6

The list is growing.

Check his instagram account. He posts a lot there. He's working on the stainless now. Price point starting at $200. He's probably working on his plate configuration among other things. Brass stand is almost here. He's quite inventive and by the looks of things loves to tinker.

Check his instagram account. He posts a lot there. He's working on the stainless now. Price point starting at $200. He's probably working on his plate configuration among other things. Brass stand is almost here. He's quite inventive and by the looks of things loves to tinker.
That sounds like an awful high price point considering his brass razor is less than $100... I think there'll be a lot of folks passing on it at that price range.

At USD200 I will pass on it as well. Stainless or not. I have high expectations from RazoRock to come with another good value stainless razor. The RR open comb. I just hope they deliver once again.
I expect EJ 3ONE6 to be quite expensive. Exciting times ahead, for sure.

Top Bottom