What's new

So how much are you paying

since we are from all parts of the world, I wonder how much a DE item cost in your neck of the woods (or wherever you get it from)... For me, minus s/h

TOBS (made in England) $14

Feather blades (Made in Japan) 100count $35

Col Conk soap (Made in Los Lunas NM, my area) (2.25oz.)$3.25

are people in England buying TOBS cheaper, people in Japan buying Feather cheaper?

I called the Los Luna Col. Conk manufacture and they told me to buy online, its cheaper there!!

Northern Ireland here.

All bought in local shops/chemists.

Palmolive stick - 65p
Wilkinson Sword blades (10 pack) - £3.25
Tescos Blades (10 pack) - £1.99
Erasmic bowl soap - £1.99
Palmolove Cream - £1.59
Boots shave soap - £2.38

Well I can get some very limited (but efficient) stuff locally for a good price:
Dorco ten pack: 1.50€ (Colruyt store)
IP 10 pack: 1.50€ (Carrefour or Delhaize stores)
palmolive stick; 1.00€ (Colruyt)
arko stick: 1.25€ (Deal Soussi, chée de Gand)
tabac stick: 6.00€ for a refill and 8€ for the soap with holder at (Di Drugstore)

That's quite it I think (for the interesting items), all the English stuff is quite expensive if I want to buy it locally...

Never really paid attention to that. I usually order from vintageblades or WCS but every once in awhile I'll treat myself to something nice from shoplondons. My mother in law is living in Las Cruces, NM (quite a beautiful state)

UK Prices.

Various on-line vendors. (including the one whose name must not be spoken!!)

TOBS £6.90 / $10.60 :laugh:

Feather blades 100count £21.90 / $33.70 :001_huh:

Col Conk soap (2.25oz.) £5.49 / $8.45 :mad3:

Taylors cheaper, Feathers about the same but we are hammered for Col.Conk! :thumbdown

Last edited:
I buy on line, there is no wet shaving culture here to speak of. I order stuff about 2 weeks before I go to the states, and it is there when I arrive. When I do get back, I plan on checking out the local Nordstroms, and see if I can some samples of stuff. What I do know is that prices can vary widely from one vendor to another, so check it out. I saw the Merkur Progress with one vendor for about $67.00, and another had it for $45.00. It pays to shop around, and play with shipping costs too.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom