What's new

So. How far would YOU go?

I just ordered another 100 English Wilkies... >_<

$20, I had to...
If every single blade of those go to 100+ shaves this is more than 27 years worth of shaving and the 20$ are a very good price per shaving if not taking into account the negligible expenses on occasional acquisition of razors, soap, brushes, aftershaves and so on... :001_rolle :thumbup:

I just ordered another 100 English Wilkies... >_<

$20, I had to...

:mad3: thanks Turtle :lol:

Hard not to buy them at that price. Beware though, some sites still list them as being from England when in fact the blades they have are German. I trust you already know that and are confident in your source--but just mentioned it in case (and for others who might see this later). BTW, care to share the source with a link? I might jump on an order of those, too.

Hard not to buy them at that price. Beware though, some sites still list them as being from England when in fact the blades they have are German. I trust you already know that and are confident in your source--but just mentioned it in case (and for others who might see this later). BTW, care to share the source with a link? I might jump on an order of those, too.

I messaged the seller first to confirm. Random score on ebay was the source :)

Well, I just read this entire thread. WOW is about all I can say. I can get 3 good shaves out of my Personna Lab Blues. If I push the 4th shave, most of the time I regret it. 104 & still going - amazing.

Another day without wilkie :sad:

Tomorrow I think I will grab it and see what I think of it after taking a few days off

proxy.php

Oh lordy help me.... Back to the Wilkie once again and all I can say is "It ain't over until the fat lady sings"........

Shave #105 and it's still a strong, sharp, smooth, blade.

proxy.php

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Oh lordy help me.... Back to the Wilkie once again and all I can say is "It ain't over until the fat lady sings"........

Shave #105 and it's still a strong, sharp, smooth, blade.

proxy.php
Is that the Brisk aftershave? I just picked some up yesterday. I've yet to use it, how do you like it?

Is that the Brisk aftershave? I just picked some up yesterday. I've yet to use it, how do you like it?

Yes, that is the brisk. It has a nice menthol kick but has some other nice scents mixed in with it. I like it and use it often. About as long lasting as Clubman which is nice if you like the scent (which I do). Easy to find locally.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yes, that is the brisk. It has a nice menthol kick but has some other nice scents mixed in with it. I like it and use it often. About as long lasting as Clubman which is nice if you like the scent (which I do). Easy to find locally.
Menthol! sweet! and I do like clubman, very much. I think I picked up another fine AS
i don't recall ever seeing this. What stores can one find this AS in?
I've only seen it at one store around here. Woodmans, but they are only located in IL and WI.

Top Bottom