What's new

Snow mushroom the next skin hydrating ingredient.

The snow mushroom might be the next hyaluronic acid.

I am trying out Thayers Milky hydrating face toner as for a post shave balm. It has snow mushroom and hyaluronic acid.

The snow mushroom is supposed to be more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.

Anyways if you do a search you will find a ton of snow mushroom benefits.

I am trying out Thayers Milky hydrating face toner as for a post shave balm. It has snow mushroom and hyaluronic acid.

"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
All mushrooms are good, and some are real good.
Fungi are a critical carbon storage basin on our planet. Mushrooms tying to offset our poor environmental choices.
🍭

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.
This is all very confusing. Do I ask Alice when she is 10 feet tall or just small. Than the men on the chess board are very impolite telling me where to go. Now Timothy Leary is dead.

That was an unexpectedly fantastic cover. Thanks for posting it.

you're very welcome - stumbled upon Gillian Welch & David Rawlings some years ago - on youtube search for "gillian welch bbc 4" & enjoy revelator, elvis presley blues, look at miss ohio - bonkers great bbc live sound production too.

Anyone got a long term review of Thayers Hydrating Milky Face Toner with Snow Mushroom and Hyaluronic Acid at this point?

Never used Witch Hazel before, but this caught my attention.

For all of you who are considering trying a product containing snow mushrooms, you might consider doing what I did: I looked them up on Wikipedia, and learned that a snow mushroom is nothing more than a mound of snow on a tree stump, fence post or similar base. That's right, it's just snow, and nothing more. IMAO, anybody claiming that they have any beneficial properties is nothing more than a quack, and if they're trying to sell something to you, they're probably a fraud as well.

Stir Fry Shave Cream ...extra snow mushrooms...
I also get a side of chili oil to bring on the heat...
BFX

Oh, do not get the desert mushrooms .....dry and deadly

For all of you who are considering trying a product containing snow mushrooms, you might consider doing what I did: I looked them up on Wikipedia, and learned that a snow mushroom is nothing more than a mound of snow on a tree stump, fence post or similar base. That's right, it's just snow, and nothing more. IMAO, anybody claiming that they have any beneficial properties is nothing more than a quack, and if they're trying to sell something to you, they're probably a fraud as well.
Are you sure? I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a Wikipedia article about what you described, but there is also this one and a whole lot of other web links talking about snow mushrooms that are defitnely not just snow (health/medical sites, food sites, etc)

Yea, it may have been a rough shave, but in 10 minutes, you won't care... :redface-new:

p1299958_e_h9_ae.jpg

Top Bottom