What's new

Smoked Brisket

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Where you are "One" qualifies you.

My R&D department and the compliance team want to smoke a few more trials before we can commit to business plan.
You are more than welcome to come around for further product development trials. Oh and don't forget the case of honey.

On the subject of "one". I tried one sub par BBQ locally and have not been back.
Mine is better and if I drink too much I don't have worry about getting home.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
My R&D department and the compliance team want to smoke a few more trials before we can commit to business plan.
You are more than welcome to come around for further product development trials. Oh and don't forget the case of honey.

On the subject of "one". I tried one sub par BBQ locally and have not been back.
Mine is better and if I drink too much I don't have worry about getting home.

If I had a BBQ trailer (in NZ) I would draw them in with the sounds of AC/DC , Thin Lizzy and a smoke stack pumping out the smell of ribs, brisket and pecan pie. The honey would be in the BBQ sauce and the custom agents would love me...lol. I (we) would make a fortune.

....now that's a good business plan.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
If I had a BBQ trailer (in NZ) I would draw them in with the sounds of AC/DC , Thin Lizzy and a smoke stack pumping out the smell of ribs, brisket and pecan pie. The honey would be in the BBQ sauce and the custom agents would love me...lol. I (we) would make a fortune.

Hey the cream van plays their little tune to get the kids running.

Sounds like a killer plan. Killer BBQ boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Mike is that kill or boning of 1000 - 2000 per day - 2 shifts and was that on one chain?
We process Lamb one chain 2 shifts 8000 per day. Beef one chain 400 per day 2 shifts.

One chain...motorized. Not hanging on a trolley hook that you moved by hand like the smaller places. That was one of only two places that I worked that used air knives on some operations. Thinking about it, it may have been closer to 1,000 cattle a day that went through the kill floor. That's been a...couple of years ago. :biggrin1:

proxy.php

You need to move to NH, and we'll DO this.

Top Bottom