What's new

Slow and sear

Does anyone use the "slow and sear" sold by the Adrenaline BBQ company? It's advertised as a way to turn a kettle grill into a smoker, and as a way to sear meats. Thanks!

Thanks guys! I've had the same Weber grill for almost 25 years. I'm getting ready to retire it; the bottom vents are mostly rusted open, the lid doesn't seal well.

Thanks guys! I've had the same Weber grill for almost 25 years. I'm getting ready to retire it; the bottom vents are mostly rusted open, the lid doesn't seal well.

I just ordered a 26" Weber, the Slow n Sear works in the 26 also.
Here is a picture I found of the 26 next to a 22"

Attachments

• $maxresdefault.jpg
    $maxresdefault.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Here are some ribs using the slow n sear on my 26" weber, the cook was just over 5 hours and the temp stayed right at 250

Attachments

• $c (1).jpg
    $c (1).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 55
  • $c (2).jpg
    $c (2).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 55
  • $mm.jpg
    $mm.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 55
  • $DSC_0009.jpg
    $DSC_0009.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 55
  • $DSC_0008.jpg
    $DSC_0008.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 55
I have a 17 pound brisket I will do in a few days

Attachments

• $DSC_0002.jpg
    $DSC_0002.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 56
  • $DSC_0004.jpg
    $DSC_0004.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 56
The wife bought me a Slow N Sear for my birthday on Saturday....it arrived early and I decided to try some wings tonight...this thing may revolutionize the way I use my Weber...the wings came out awesome!! A little over an hour on the grill between 330° and 360°...I turned them over after 30 minutes and then right at the end I gave them a quick 2-3 min sear directly over the coals.

I made some amped up buffalo sauce....Franks original with some chopped garlic, onion powder, butter, black pepper and touch of honey...simmered it low for 30 minutes and the finished product was incredible....best I've done in a LONG time.

Plan on a small brisket flat on Saturday with some ABT's....maybe some more wings as the brisket rests!

$IMAG1473.jpg
$IMAG1475.jpg
$IMAG1476.jpg

Top Bottom