What's new

Simple question: After you apply AS - wash your hands or wipe on your shirt/clothes?

After applying AS - Wash hands or Wipe hands on your clothes?

• Wash hands

• Wipe hands on shirt/clothes

• Neither - post your actions

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually rinse with water then towel 'em dry. Since I also rinse off my shaving gear and clean up the sink area, some of the AS would rinse off in that process anyway. But after all that, some of the AS smell remains.

Neither - I splash on my face, neck, and then rub the rest off on my shoulders & chest. Sometimes, if it's mentholated, I'll rub my hands throuhg my hair after my face and neck.

Neither, i rub my hands together until dry

Same here, at least with the majority of my aftershave splashes. I do have some that feel a bit greasy or sticky on the hands; in those cases I rinse the residue off my palms after applying the AS.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
gee willikers! I should have known it wouldn't be as simple as wash/wipe on clothes. :lol:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm bare chested when I shave. I apply AS to face and freshly shaved head. Then apply more to arms and chest. It has alcohol in it so it dries almost instantly, no need to dry or wipe. I don't wash my hands because I have a 90 minute drive to work and I want to sniff my hands all the way! :biggrin1:
And I want to sniff my hands at work for as long as it lasts. If I have to pee I try to hold it as long as I can so I won't have to wash my hands!

Once I get dressed, before putting my shirt on, I give a last rubdown with some more AS. If I have a spray bottle I sometimes spray my shirt.
Keep your hands on the wheel! :scared:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I use to not wash my hands after applying aftershave. I then ate a slice of pizza and licked my finger. I now wash my hands after applying aftershave. ;)

I always run my hands through my hair after applying an a/s splash.
Wouldn't want to waste any good juice on a towel or washed down the drain

Top Bottom