What's new

Silver Tip Brush giveaway from Above the Tie

[/B]

Attachments

• $DSCN1243.jpg
    $DSCN1243.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 829
Wow- those are some absolutely beautiful brushes. To whomever wins (should it inevitably not be me), I hope the brush serves you well!

Wow- those are some absolutely beautiful brushes. To whomever wins (should it inevitably not be me), I hope the brush serves you well!
Thanks, for the compliment. We try to select materials and designs that will appeal to the eye but also provide great results.

Another non-facebooker. The brushes look beautiful and I'm half-tempted to "do" facebook till June 10 at least... but I think I'll just wish good luck to the entrants and admire the brushes from the sidelines for now. Whoever is turning those handles does really exquisite work!

sadly i do not have a facebook account nor will i ever use or have one so i cant enter. i despise facebook / twitter etc. no offense to anyone but good luck to everyone!

I have facebook but rarely if ever use it, but that brush and the opportunity to win one pushed me to using facebook... so I Like'd y'all and hopefully I win. :001_smile

Stunning looking brushes, I have liked on FB, I just hope you deliver to the UK :blink:
Good luck to all who have liked!
very nice website by the way!

Top Bottom