What's new

Silver Tip Brush giveaway from Above the Tie

btw you mention in post one
If so just Like Us OR go to http://www.abovethetie.com/?giveaway to enter our Father's Day Giveaway.
but when going to that link it simply says to like you on facebook. so no real way to enter except liking you on facebook. as you can see by this thread many dont use facebook. it would be very cool of you in the future to offer an alternative way to enter. i get it and not wanting at all to be rude about it. but like i said you can see many can not enter because we will not use facebook at all. never have never will. just figured you may want to re-phrase that because i know i went to the site specifically to enter before seeing you cant enter there. im sure others have also.

you do have awesome stuff that hopefully one day ill have the case to buy some of. i would love a razor from you guys and will buy one as soon as i have extra $$. thank you for ,aking stuff in the usa and awesome products!

good luck to all who are able to enter this looks like a AWESOME brush!!

Last edited:
The contest ends in just two days midnight Monday the 10th so sign up before It's late. You can't win if you don't participate.
The winner will be announced Tuesday.

Top Bottom