What's new

Show us your Dopps

Hi Guys, been lurking for a while, but DE shaving for a year now. I appologise in advance idf this thread seems like its repeating others, however, the ones I have been reading are informative, but not yeilding the help I am looking for.

In the near future I will be starting to travel in the UK by air regularly. I will be looking to travel with carry-on only, so must be TSA etc compliant and realativly compact. As i might be away from home for a week or two at a stretch, I want to try and achieve something approaching the luxury of my shaves at home.

As my fellow shavers across the Atlantic probably have far more experience of TSA compliant Dopp kits, so i thought where better to ask than B&B.

So, over to you, what do you carry and what do you carry it in? Pictures would be a big help (especialy the Dopp bags themsevles), and any help / advice in reducing / eliminating liquids and gels from the kit would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking. :001_smile

Air travel is so restrictive that you are better off buying a disposable razor at your destination and looking forward to returning where you can have a decent shave.

Air travel is so restrictive that you are better off buying a disposable razor at your destination and looking forward to returning where you can have a decent shave.

I am sure that I will need to go disposable or cartridge, and was rather hoping that I might get some advice on the best options to get a good shave and as comfortably as possible. I have had 30 odd years of uncomfortable shaves due to cartridges, and looking to draw on the wealth of experience available on B&B.

You are best off using a twin blade cartridge razor as your DE blades will be confiscated.
I'd recommend getting those little travel bottles to put some aftershave in,
-synthetic brush as it dries quickly
-pill bottle with holes punched in for the brush
-Shave stick

I normally travel with carry on but this is my kit if I need to travel light (minus the synthetic as I don't have one yet)

Top Bottom