What's new

Shipping times from Ireland?

Wondering who has ordered stuff from Shaving.ie from the States. I ordered a R41 a little over two weeks and still have not received the razor yet even though I received an email saying it had shipped 2 weeks ago this Thursday. Does anybody remember how long it took to receive purchases from there in the past? Thanks for feedback in advance.

It took me about 10 days to a package from shaving.ie and i am almost a neighbor living in Denmark.

It has at times, taken about 20 days for me to get a small package from the states, i think it could take as long, the other way around

so hold on a bit longer...it might be that your package is right at your door in 2-3 days

Did your order come with a tracking number? I'm also not sure what customs are like in the US with parcels so it could be there. But you could always contact the website and ask if they can track it somehow. But here's from the FAQ:

United States & Canada

Shipping to the US and Canada starts from only €3.50 for light items and is automatically calculated by weight. Orders will be shipped the same day if possible or the next working day. Shipping is usually one to two weeks but may be delayed by customs. We recommend registered shipping for international orders.

I've placed 2 orders on a Monday, one arrived on Friday, the other arrived the next Monday in the following week.

This is to Ontario, and of course only 2 trials.

Thanks for the responses. I sent a message to Shaving.ie and already received a response. I didn't realize that the tracking number that they provided was a number for the USPS because the number wasn't a link. Evidently the USPS tried to deliver it on 6/1/13. I never received a notice at my residence letting me know that so I will check with the post office in the morning. Gotta love the USPS.

I ordered from them and my DHL link doesn't work. Nothing new there, they really are 50/50. I order a lot of drum stuff from Germany so I'm used to it.

I'm thinking I should I have just gone priority normal air mail as DHL takes 1 day to do one process usually:

Day1 - Parcel at DHL depot of Country of Origin
Day 2- Arrives in UK
Day 3 - Taken to local DHL depot
Day 4 - Arrives

Sometimes it's 3 days but these are the usual steps in the tracking section.

I always do the slightly upgraded shipping from Shaving.ie, airmail with tracking. I've never waited more than 10 days. My last order arrived in 2 days, but I did pay $29 for shipping.

I've had nothing but great service and responsivness from them when I did have to contact them.

I ordered DHL Europe and it took 2 days. Not worth the £8 mark I'll just get regular air mail from them next time. I know 2 days is pretty good going but considering Amazon does next day for that money...

I live in Ireland and get a lot of my stuff there. It always arrives the next day so they definitely ship straight away. Usually takes me 2 - 3 weeks to get anything from the U.S

Top Bottom