What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Shipment of new releases is inbound!

KeenDogg

Social Media Guru
Contributor
I need to experiment more, but I think the Italia AS sample you sent with my order may just work for my skin. I did an arm test and it was good! No issues.

Great Scent profile if it smells half as good as the aftershave.

Last edited:
So, is 'Italia' aftershave the same thing as the 'almond' aftershave sample you gave to test subjects (like myself) or is it a blend of that plus other things?

Yes, it is the sample that we were collecting feedback on. It is not a blend where other fragrances were added. It is a straight up almond fragrance that is fleeting but luscious!
Nice! My review said at much. It is a nice clean, appealing almond. I found myself using up the sample promptly, so I must have liked it! It's great for the days that you want some skin conditioning but don't want a heavy lasting fragrance.

Nice! My review said at much. It is a nice clean, appealing almond. I found myself using up the sample promptly, so I must have liked it! It's great for the days that you want some skin conditioning but don't want a heavy lasting fragrance.
I got lucky, Scott included another sample vial of the Italia aftershave splash when I bought a Seaworthy shave bowl recently. I hadn't realized just how much I liked the aftershave splash until after I used up the original beta test sample he sent out to those of us lucky enough to try them.

Also, I'm really liking CC aftershave balms. I bought the sample pack last month (or the month before) and have enjoyed every one I used.

Seriously, I've not tried anything from Captain's Choice that I dislike. Everything has been a top performer. I would highly recommend the soaps, creams, balms, splashes, and shave bowls! 🙂

Top Bottom