What's new

Shick Krona, 1st Impressions...WOW

Don't forget the Schick Platinum, the succesor to the Krona.

An equally well performing razor!

well i just picked up a krona with the metal tip on the twist knob, instead of the plastic. not sure which one that is, but i figured for $8 shipped off the BST i couldn't go wrong

i used the Krona this morning with a Bolzano Blade.....again, very nice. i think i've found my Comfort Razor when i know i want an irritation and decent shave day.

Last edited:
Krona with a Shark SC for me. Nice mild razor. No irritation, nicks, cuts or weepers for me. Not tops for me but in my rotation.

well i just picked up a krona with the metal tip on the twist knob, instead of the plastic. not sure which one that is, but i figured for $8 shipped off the BST i couldn't go wrong

i used the Krona this morning with a Bolzano Blade.....again, very nice. i think i've found my Comfort Razor when i know i want an irritation and decent shave day.

I find myself reaching for a Bolazano more and more lately , myself. To me, seems almost as sharp as a Feather ? I love a Bolzano in my slant bar...will have to try one in one of my Kronas...been using Feathers and Personna Reds in the Kronas and always get a DFS with either...I bet you could load a tuna can top in a Krona and get a good shave..........:lol:

What's the right term for a bunch of Krona razors?

A Collective of Kronas?

A College of Kronas?

A Congress of Kronas?

Or is it simply Kroni?

Top Bottom