What's new

Shaving towels?

Just the hand towel in the bathroom. I'm the only one that uses it. Washed and changed weekly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm one of those bath towel guys . . . but you know, looking at those striped barber towels . . . I might have to change things up!

I got one with the kit I purchased and used initially as a hot towel for pre-shave. I got fed up with the time it took for pre-shave and didn't notice any difference in my shave without it, so it sits in the linen closet now. I should probably pull it out for shave clean ups.

I use cheap white hand towels from Walmart. I like the white ones cause you can bleach them nice and clean and fresh. I make a bit of a mess when I shave with lather all over the place. So when I am done I use the hand towel to wipe the sink and counter.
This keeps me from getting in trouble with my wife and I get a nice new one every day. Once a week I do a whites wash for my undershirts and towels.

I use cheap white hand towels from Walmart. I like the white ones cause you can bleach them nice and clean and fresh. I make a bit of a mess when I shave with lather all over the place. So when I am done I use the hand towel to wipe the sink and counter.
This keeps me from getting in trouble with my wife and I get a nice new one every day. Once a week I do a whites wash for my undershirts and towels.

This is what I do - I think it works well. However my wife is on to the stack I keep close to the sink and sometimes uses them for removing makeup. I feel so violated. Having my precious shaving equipment touched by... gulp... a girl!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Barber Shave Towel - Green Stripe

$1.50 each, they've got other shave stuff, and they are a supporter of B & B. Thinking of getting a half dozen myself now.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
These look excellent and a great price. Haven't looked at shipping.
I guess there are two style of towel. For hot water face prep like these green strike and soft cotton / terry towels to wipe your wet face with. I need the second type. I find it a tough bill to fit. However I have a B&M shave towel I've been enjoying. But Alas its nothing magical. I've been lucky in that its been resting unmolested on the door hook but then its tough to wash. In that if i toss it in the dirty laundry. Then its like a sock in my household. Gone for weeks. Mixed in with everything else. I'm not going to wash it individually. I think the next time in at IKEA I'm going to stock up on hand towels so I have enough to use and then cycle through the dirty laundry. They have some nice thick hand towels with a built in hook loop to hand on a hook.

Just reading some older posts in this thread and came across this.

I'm intrigued, what sort of towels come with sausages or what sausages do I need to look for that come with towels?
It was with those bad ones- hot dogs.
Slovenian Poli

Here it is.
proxy.php

What did they get for shipping? If it's not too much, they might be selling a lot of towels.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Barber Shave Towel - Green Stripe
12 $1.35 USD $16.20 USD
DE Razor Blade Bank

065946004925 1 $1.75 USD $1.75 USD
Proraso Shaving Cream - Azur Lime - 9.5 oz.

8004395007110 1 $19.95 USD $19.95 USD
Subtotal:
$37.90 USD
Shipping:
$6.95 USD
Grand Total:
$44.85 USD

Top Bottom