What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

I could not miss a promo of this magnitude - these two for total of 8.50 USD. My intention is to enjoy the red one and give the blue one as a present to my Dad. Last Christmas I gave him as a present 1805 by T&H and he loved it, hope that he will not be disappointed by Proraso:)

Attachments

• 20231110_Proraso.jpg
    20231110_Proraso.jpg
    961 KB · Views: 5
It’s been a few months since I’ve done any wet shaving (and the last few tubs before that were all AoS bourbon, so it’s been even longer since I’ve had to “learn” a new cream ha) but I’m finally getting back into it again… Ordered some tubes of T&H Ultimate Comfort, Trumpers coconut oil, TOBS avocado and DR Harris eucalyptus! Any tips on any of those…?

Just recieved my first tube of Lea cream. The box was taped and there was no seal under the cap. Is this normal for Lea tubes or did I get a used and returned tube?
Yes, there is no seal. I've both the mentolada (metal tube) and professional (plastic tube). Be careful not to overtighten the plastic cap. The cap on my professional tube broke apart forcing a transfer of the product to a resealable plastic container where I now just scoop out what I need.

Top Bottom