What's new

Shaving Attire?

LuvMySuper, that's just awesome.

I've done some more poking around, and it looks like there is something much like a shave coat still made...try Googling "travel robe" or "Spa robe".

They are short robes that sometimes have pockets. No buttons, but they are pretty darn close to what is shown in the ads.

If you get that thing made, please post some pics!

Once we have a prototype, a couple of hundred knockoffs from thailand/vietnam should be easy to arrange.

Unless one of us has a sweatshop in our garage / basement / attic?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
LuvMySuper, that's just awesome.

I've done some more poking around, and it looks like there is something much like a shave coat still made...try Googling "travel robe" or "Spa robe".

They are short robes that sometimes have pockets. No buttons, but they are pretty darn close to what is shown in the ads.

If you get that thing made, please post some pics!

Count on it!

SWMBO has parlayed this effort into a new sewing machine with the computer downloadable embroidery options.

The upside - It'll be monogrammed! :w00t:

Y'know, after reading this thread, and discovering that there will be yet another shaving product to keep up the acquisition disorder, the only jacket that I'm gonna need is one of them "hug me" jackets...you know, the ones with too-long sleeves that buckle at the back? :lol: I mean, SWMBO will insist, after all.

Phil mentioned the japanese style jackets, and this triggered a memory that I had of the whole shaving ritual thing. If you've ever seen any of the samurai movies (or even, the most recent ninja movies), there is this ritual they perform with their weaponry, one of reverence, particularly with their katana.

Let's be honest -- how many of us do similarly with all our shave gear in the morning (or, whenever you shave)? Huh? How many?

Cheers,
Jimmy, who would raise his hand at the last question -- but, alas, this hug-me jacket...

I nomally shave right out of shower with boxer and a white under shirt cause I'll be getting dressed right after that. But imagine the shave coat is pretty cool like a smoking jacket. But my peeps would think I'm freaking nuts. Lol

But my peeps would think I'm freaking nuts. Lol

I agree. I usually choose my garb for grooming based on the opinion of sugary marshmallow holiday confections.

Of course, the less my Peeps wear, the better I like it.

proxy.php

Do you think they make a really tiny, chicken or bunny shaped shaving coat?

I like to keep the shaving attire strictly natural myself. However, I have a small bathroom which has usually heated up quite nicely while I'm in the shower, so shaving in the nude is not too chilly.

I agree. I usually choose my garb for grooming based on the opinion of sugary marshmallow holiday confections.

Of course, the less my Peeps wear, the better I like it.

proxy.php

Do you think they make a really tiny, chicken or bunny shaped shaving coat?

Thanks Topgumby. I just sprayed a mouthful of wine on my keyboard and screen after reading your last post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don

Top Bottom