What's new

Shaving and Tobacco scents

Thu 5
Soap & Aftershave RazoRock Puros
Good enough, the lather from the soap, but together with the matching splash...the scent is very aromatic!
20230105_071550.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hey, thanks! I do like the variety of tobacco scents...either of tobacco leaves (puros) pipe or cigar...all aromas..interesting!
I only have a few but enough to enjoy it...
I’m immediately attracted to the description of puros. I’m a fan of the leaf scent. Do you know how puros compares to wsp tobacco?
RR is much more affordable.

I’m immediately attracted to the description of puros. I’m a fan of the leaf scent. Do you know how puros compares to wsp tobacco?
Good morning. In my opinion, Puros is a totally different scent than WSP. I love both scents and have both, but if had to pick would go with Puros. It's more of a direct cigar humidor scent to me, which is a perfect tobacco scent. If you get the soap, be sure you pick up the aftershave to, you won't regret it.

Hey, thanks for your comment. I am unable to comment on the wsp tobacco as I don't have it.

As per what @bmw45mo said, Puros is truly a pure cigarish humidor tobacco scent...as someone who doesn't smoke and hate cigarette smoke, I love Puros' aroma nonetheless...😅😅

In general, I prefer the aromatic pipe and cigar scents...the below post is my top favorite pipe scent!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hey, thanks for your comment. I am unable to comment on the wsp tobacco as I don't have it.

As per what @bmw45mo said, Puros is truly a pure cigarish humidor tobacco scent...as someone who doesn't smoke and hate cigarette smoke, I love Puros' aroma nonetheless...😅😅

In general, I prefer the aromatic pipe and cigar scents...the below post is my top favorite pipe scent!
I think the difference is tobacco leaf or flower (like wsp) and basically pipe tobacco.
I had a version of the latter I can’t remember the brand that smelled exactly like an ash tray.

I think the difference is tobacco leaf or flower (like wsp) and basically pipe tobacco.
I had a version of the latter I can’t remember the brand that smelled exactly like an ash tray.
Can someone comment on WSP? What is the scent as compared to say Henri et Victoria C&CC or Crown & Crane Tobacco Leaf and Amber, or PAA Cavendish? These are my only 3 points of reference. Thanks!

Can someone comment on WSP? What is the scent as compared to say Henri et Victoria C&CC or Crown & Crane Tobacco Leaf and Amber, or PAA Cavendish? These are my only 3 points of reference. Thanks!
It's nothing like the typical "tobacco" scents that are either the tobacco flower scent or the sweet pipe tobacco smell. It is a green tobacco leaf type of scent with bay leaf in it.

It's nothing like the typical "tobacco" scents that are either the tobacco flower scent or the sweet pipe tobacco smell. It is a green tobacco leaf type of scent with bay leaf in it.
Thanks. I was able to procure a sample, and didn't care for it......but then again, I didn't care for Haverford either. Cavendish to me is ok, with my top two favorites being Eufros, HeVCCC and Crowne & Crane TLA.

Thanks. I was able to procure a sample, and didn't care for it......but then again, I didn't care for Haverford either. Cavendish to me is ok, with my top two favorites being Eufros, HeVCCC and Crowne & Crane TLA.
I'm surprised there aren't more American pipe tobacco-scented AS varieties out there. It seems pretty popular and simple to make. Two versions I know of, at least, aren't in production anymore.

Sat 24 - I Haven't used a tobacco-scented soap & splash for a long while...
Soap & Aftershave RazoRock Puros
The soap & the matching splash...the scent is wonderfully aromatic
20230624_105852.jpg

Top Bottom