What's new

ShaverJoe Brush Thread

I have been discussing a red, white, and blue handle for my son-in-law in the Navy. I can't wait to see what Joe comes up with.

Shaverjoe has been working on a modified tulip brush for me (I'm a big fan of tulip style brushes). I requested a hybrid tulip/bubblegum machine design in Seattle Seahawks colors with a touch of pearlescence to the blue, and sent him a seahawks ball marker to stick on the bottom. Here is the result, a beautiful brush and another shaverjoe original:

$shaverjoe tulip 1.jpg
$shaverjoe tulip 2.jpg

Shaverjoe has been working on a modified tulip brush for me (I'm a big fan of tulip style brushes). I requested a hybrid tulip/bubblegum machine design in Seattle Seahawks colors with a touch of pearlescence to the blue, and sent him a seahawks ball marker to stick on the bottom. Here is the result, a beautiful brush and another shaverjoe original:

View attachment 434525
View attachment 434526

Looks like I need to find a Super Bowl pin or coin and get in touch with Joe. I like it a lot!

Yep, let's get an early start on the season! Maybe I'll save this brush for basting ribs at football parties. Bet that's never been done before.

Joe is awesome isn't he? Other than the colors, that brush is really cool. :001_tongu I am trying to come up with something unique for him for my next brush.

We were out of town for a spell so I just picked up my shaverjoe tulip brush. I am extremely happy with the brush.

The way the pearlescent blue came out is amazing and can only really be appreciated in hand. It’s a very striking and original shade of blue. The green has a nice semi-translucent quality to it in the light. I think Joe has a real talent when it comes to pouring these custom resins and producing color combinations. The craftsmanship and attention to detail on the brush is also amazing. For example the team logo marker sits perfectly flush with the bottom of the handle, I mean perfectly.

Shimmering blue:
$20140420_090812.jpg

Show side:
$20140420_090830.jpg

With some tulip buddies:
$tulips 6b.jpg

$1a.jpg

Olivewood M&F L7 style with TGN 30mm Premium Silvertip Grade A.
Butterscotch Black Chubby2 style with TGN
22mm Silvertip Grade A Fan.
The last one is my boar brush.

Soon an other one is going to join the family.

I'd recommend sending a PM to Joe. He might not see this thread, but he does answer messages fairly quickly. His username is Shaverjoe in case you were wondering, LOL.

Well I received my first brush from joe this evening and it didn't disappoint. Used it with c&e nomad and its a lather monster! Beautifully crafted and joe is a delight to do business with. I must say those of u on the fence about getting a brush from joe r missing out... Now for a pic.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415071758.170062.jpg

Top Bottom